Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
The Doctor's® NightGuard Advanced Comfort Dental Protector
The Doctor's® NightGuard Advanced Comfort Dental Protector1 Item
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Buy One Get One 50% Off Site Wide! Add 2 to Cart for Discount! DetailsSee all available promotions
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
For a secure fit
- Soft Layer
To cushion and absorb
- Flexible Arch
Less bulky material and greater customization of fit
- Firm Layer
To prevent grinding
Most of our customers are able to obtain an excellent fit the first time they try. However, if you are still not satisfied with the fit and comfort of The Doctor's® Nightguard Classic, and you would like to try to fit it again, we will send you a new one. Simply follow the enclosed instructions on how to receive a replacement. We will make the replacement in order to provide you with a comfortable and effective dental protector. Complete fitting instructions are inside package, and there is a toll-free number to call for extra help.
Designed by a dentist for protection and comfort.
Made in the USA
Do not use:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you wear braces, dentures, or other dental products.
- If you can wiggle any of your teeth.
- If your dentist told you that you have TMJ.
- If you have any tooth or jaw pain, or pain with bruxing or tooth grinding.
- As an athletic mouth guard. Product does not absorb shock.
- For more than three months without consulting your dentist.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Loose fillings, loose caps, or cavities with no fillings.
- Clicking of your jaw.
- Jaw pain, teeth pain, face pain, or have a hard time chewing.
- Two or more missing teeth.
- Mouth sores.
- Gum disease or bleeding gums.
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems.
- See your dentist every six months.
- Your same symptoms last even after several weeks of use.
- The product easily falls out of your mouth.
- The product causes you to gag or feel uncomfortable.
- You have bleeding gums, soreness, or other reaction inside your mouth.
- You notice new symptoms (jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking) because of the product.
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after taking product out.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Soft Layer
- Supplement Facts
2 Steps to a More Comfortable Fit:
- Soften in Hot Water
- Bite down and Shape to your Mouth
Complete fitting instructions are inside the package. There is a toll-free number to call for extra help.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question