Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Breath Rx® The Starter Kit
Breath Rx® The Starter Kit1 Kit
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
BreathRx Addresses Bad Breath At The Source.
Clinical studies show that bad breath is caused by bacteria in the deep pockets at the back of the tongue. Tooth brushing alone eliminates only 25% of the bacteria in the mouth. When combined with tongue scraping, 85% of the odor-causing bacteria is eliminated. Once you try it, you'll instantly feel the difference and wonder why you didn't do it before! The exclusive BreathRx System incorporates the proven benefits of tongue scraping with a powerful alcohol-free, dual-action formula scientifically developed to neutralize bad breath and prevent plaque that leads to gingivitis. Here's how it works:
It's As Easy As 1 - 2 - 3
- Brush (Purifying Toothpaste with zytex) - The Purifying Toothpaste delivers all the fluoride protection of a regular toothpaste. Plus, the patented ingredient zytex breaks up foul-smelling compounds and kills odor-causing bacteria. This gel does everything a regular toothpaste does and more!
- Scrape (Anti-Bacterial Tongue Spray & Gentle Tongue Scraper) - The Anti-Bacterial Tongue Spray and Gentle Tongue Scraper lift bacteria and debris to the surface of the tongue and sweep them out of the mouth.
- Rinse (Alcohol-Free Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse) - Alcohol-Free Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse kills remaining bacteria and prevents plaque that leads to gingivitis. Since it contains no alcohol, it does not dry oral tissue, so it keeps odor-causing bacteria from coming back. Swishing twice daily for 30 seconds with the rinse delivers a proven cumulative effect. The longer you use it, the better it works!Kit Includes:
- Purifying Toothpaste (4 oz / 112 g)
- Anti-Bacterial Tongue Spray, Clean Mint (2 fl oz / 59 mL)
- Alcohol-Free Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse, Clean Mint (8 fl oz / 237 mL)
- 2 Tongue Scrapers
- Toothpaste - Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Mouth Rinse - Do not use if seal is broken. If you accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, contact Poison Control Center immediately or seek professional assistance. If gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists beyond two weeks, see your dentist. See you dentist immediately if you have painful or swollen gums, pus form the gum line, loose teeth or increase spacing between teeth. These symptoms may be a sign of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. Do not administer to children under age six. Supervise use of children between six and twelve.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
- Toothpaste -
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by an oral care professional.
- Instruct Children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult an oral care professional.
- Tongue Spray - Spray 2-3 times on tongue, then gently scrape with tongue scraper.
- Mouth Rinse -
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Vigorously swish 1/2 oz undiluted for 30 seconds and expectorate. Do not swallow
- Instruct Children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits
- Children under age six: Consult a dentist or doctor
- Tongue Scrapers - Spray tongue spray onto the back of the tongue. Bend scraper into a 'U' as shown, holding firmly at both ends. Place as far back on the tongue as comfortable and gently pull forward. Repeat process on the sides of the tongue, rinsing scraper after each pull.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question