Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
RoC® Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum
RoC® Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum1 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Exclusive fusion of RoC® Retinol + Antioxidants
As you age, your skin's ability to renew itself slows and signs of aging - like wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone - begin to appear. As your skin cell turnover continues to slow the skin's cell turnover continues to slow and the skin's structure begins to weaken, these signs of aging become more noticeable.
RoC® Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum
is an intensive, anti-aging formula, which diminishes the appearance of the most noticeable signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone. The result -- beautiful, younger-looking skin.
How it works: This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of:
- RoC® Retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles
- Antioxidants to help defend against the look of aging that can be caused by skin-damaging free radicals
- Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone
The light, silky fluid glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and velvety. Ideal for use under make-up.
Results After Independent Clinical Testing*
In just 4 weeks:
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished
- The look of brown spots and uneven skin tone are diminished
- Luminescence is noticeably improved
After 8 weeks:
- Even deep wrinkles and crow's feet appear diminished
After 12 weeks:
- Skin firmness is improved
- Tested to minimize the risk of allergic reaction
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible results for beautiful, younger-looking skin. Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven products, which are effective, yet suitable for all skin types.
Made in France
When using this product, keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove. If you experience minor skin discomfort, reduce application to every other day. If irritation develops and lasts, stop use and consult a doctor.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Cleanse skin and allow time to dry. Gently smooth serum over face and neck. If you have never used retinol before, begin by using once per day in the AM and/or PM. After two weeks, begin applying more frequently, up to twice per day, until you find the best routine for your skin. You may feel a slight tingling or tightening sensation. This is normal and is a sign that the product is working. Allow the silky fluid to dry completely before applying make-up. If applying an additional moisturizer, use one free of retinol. Apply a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher during the day while using this product. Continue using a sunscreen for one week after stopping use.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple to Use
- Daily Use
Comments about DRUGSTORE RoC® Multi Correxion™ Skin Renewing Serum:
I've been using this product for about a month now. I have very oily and acne prone skin and this seems to help. Doesn't irritate my skin. I only use this at night and with great results. Had been using Prevage serum which seemed to make my skin more oily and acne prone. Great product for the price!
- Ask A Question