Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
RoC® Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
RoC® Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 301.7 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Exclusive fusion of RoC® Retinol + Antioxidants
Targets 4 key areas of the face to diminish the look of multiple signs of aging
By targeting the 4 zones of the face - smoothing deep forehead wrinkles, reducing signs of aging around the eyes, re-invigorating luminous skin on the cheeks and improving firmness along the jawline -- it's possible to dramatically improve skin's beauty.
RoC® Multi Correxion4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
is an intensive, anti-aging formula, which targets 4 key areas on the face to significantly improve the beauty of your skin:
- Forehead: diminishes the look of lines and wrinkles
- Eyes: diminishes the appearance of crow's feet and enhances brightness
- Cheeks: diminishes the look of brown spots and uneven skin tone for a more luminous complexion
- Jaw line: elasticity is improved and skin appears firmer for a more defined facial contour
- The result: overall more beautiful, younger-looking skin. For best results use twice a day.
How it works:
This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of:
- RoC® Retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles
- Antioxidants to help defend against the look of aging that can be caused by skin-damaging free radicals
- Light reflecting silk pearls to immediately brighten skin for a more luminous complexion.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen to help prevent premature skin aging.
Results After Independent Clinical Testing
In just 4 weeks:
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished
- The look of brown spots and uneven skin tone are diminished
- Luminescence is noticeably improved
After 8 weeks:
- Crow's feet appear diminished
- Even deep wrinkles appear diminished
- Elasticity is improved and skin appears firmer
- Tested to minimize the risk of allergic reaction
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible results for beautiful, younger-looking skin. Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven products, which are effective, yet suitable for all skin types.
Made in France
Also try our other Roc® Multi Correxion products to diminish the look of multiple signs of aging.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed. Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question