RoC® Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum1 fl.oz.
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
We keep our promises®
- Visibly reduces deep wrinkles
- Works well under makeup
Over time, your skin's ability to renew itself slows. Skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles become more evident. As your skin cell turnover continues to slow, wrinkles become deeper and more settled.
RoC® Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum stimulates your skin's renewal process and is clinically proven to visibly reduce both fine lines and deep wrinkles.
How it works: this light, silky fluid glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling smooth and velvety. The formula's patented technology combines pure RoC® Retinol with magnesium, zinc, and copper to stimulate the skin's renewal process and bring newer, younger-looking skin to the surface. In addition, DMAE ~ a high performance tightening agent ~ works to visibly firm and tone the skin.Results after 12 weeks of clinical testing:
- After 4 weeks:
- Skin is more radiant
- Fine lines on face and neck are smoothed
- Skin firmness is improved
- After 8 weeks:
- Crow's feet are visibly reduced
- Signs of photodamage are diminished
- After 12 weeks:
- Deep wrinkles on face and neck are visibly reduced.
- Tested to minimize the risk of allergic reaction
- Noncomedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 40 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible and lasting results for healthier, younger-looking skin. Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven products, which are highly effective, yet suitable for all skin types.
Made in France
When using this product, avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Use once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM. cleanse skin and allow time to dry. Smooth product over face and neck allowing product to absorb completely. You may experience a slight tingling or tightness during use. This is normal and is a sign that the product is working. Discontinue use if skin irritation develops and lasts. Follow with a gentle moisturizer or makeup if desired. If applying an additional moisturizer, use one free of Retinol or Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Apply a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher during the day while using this product. Continue using sunscreen for one week after stopping use.
If using an additional moisturizer, consider RoC® Age Diminishing Daily Moisturizer or Age Diminishing Night Cream to compliment your daily routine. Both are free of retinol and clinically proven to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, leaving skin soft, smooth, and younger-looking.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question