Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Remington® SP-21 Cutters & Heads R-9190, R-9290, R-9500
Remington® SP-21 Cutters & Heads R-9190, R-9290, R-95001 set
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Fits Titanium Microflex® Ultra, MicroFlex® TCT®, and R-TCT® shavers Only. R-9100, 9170, 9200, 9250, 9270, 9300, 9350, 9470, et 9500.
Made in China
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
- Open the hairpocket by pushing on both buttons and rotating away from the body of the shaver.
- Remove the cutter assembly from the hairpocket by turning the center knob approximately 1/4 turn counter clockwise.
- Hold Cutter Assembly as shown, and remove the Head by turning 1/8 of a turn in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove the Cutter by pulling it out of the Cutter Assembly.
- Assemble a new Cutter by pushing it into the opening in the Cutter Assembly.
- Assemble the new Head by aligning the feature as shown and turning in the opposite direction of the arrow 1/8 turn.
- Repeat steps 3 thru 6 for the next two cutter sets.
- Replace the new cutter assembly into the hairpocket, and turn the center knob approximately 1/4 turn clockwise.
- Close the hairpocket
- To protect heads, make sure to keep the plastic head guard in place while shaver is not in use.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. 0
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question