Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Clearasil Ultra® Acne Solution System
Clearasil Ultra® Acne Solution System1 Kit
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Now Featuring Rapid Action Treatment Cream - Visibly reduces redness and spot size in as little as 4 hours
- StayClear® Daily Face Wash (5 fl oz / 150 mL) - Made in UK
- StayClear® Daily Toner (5 fl oz / 150 mL) - Made in UK
- StayClear® Daily Lotion (1.5 fl oz / 45 mL) - Made in Germany
- Rapid Action Treatment Cream (0.45 oz / 13 g) - Made in Germany
In emergencies where you need to treat breakouts fast, use the RapidAction Treatment Cream to visibly reduce redness and spot size in as little as 4 hours!
- Step 1: StayClear® Daily Face Wash - Oil Free, micro-bead cream formula with 2% Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates and deep cleans pores to help clear acne breakouts and prevent new ones from forming
- Step 2: StayClear® Daily Toner - Fragrance-free formula revitalizes skin leaving it soothed and refreshed.
- Step 3: StayClear® Daily Lotion - Shine control moisturizing formula with 0.5% Salicylic Acid hydrates skin and helps prevent future acne breakouts.
StayClear® Daily Face Wash & StayClear® Daily Lotion: For external use only. When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.StayClear® Daily Toner: Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If in eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If ingested, rinse mouth thoroughly and drink a glass of water. Stop use if skin irritation occurs. This lotion may not suit very dry skin. Keep out of reach of children.Rapid Action Treatment Cream: For external use only. Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product:
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
To maintain healthy-looking clear skin, use the 3-step regimen everyday, twice a day.
StayClear® Daily Face Wash:
- use everyday in the morning and evening
- wet face
- dispense 1 pump of wash into palm of hand
- add water and gently massage onto face, avoiding eye area
- rinse off thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- wash hands after use
Store in a cool dry place.
StayClear® Daily Face Wash: Use everyday in the morning and evening after Step 1. Moisten a cotton ball and smooth over cleansed face, avoiding eye area. Do not rinse. Allow product to dry.
StayClear® Daily Lotion:
- use everyday in the morning and evening after Step 2
- when face is dry, squeeze a small amount of lotion into palm of hand.
- apply to the entire face, avoiding eye area
- add water and gently massage onto face, avoiding eye area
- do not rinse
- wash hands after use
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or there times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Keep tightly closed. Store at controlled room temperature 68-77° F (20-25° C)
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Acne VulgarisAcne Vulgaris
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
Supplement Amount WhyNiacinamide (Vitamin B3) Apply 4% gel twice per day [3 stars] In a double-blind trial, applying a topical 4% niacinamide gel twice daily for two months significantly improved acne.Tea Tree Apply 5% oil twice per day [3 stars] Although tea tree oil is slower and less potent than benzoyl peroxide, it has been shown to improve acne with far fewer side effects.Zinc 60 to 90 mg daily [3 stars] Several double-blind trials indicate that taking zinc reduces acne severity. Long-term use requires 1 to 2 mg of copper per day to prevent copper deficiency.Guggul 500 mg extract twice per day [2 stars] A controlled trial found that guggul (Commiphora mukul) compared favorably to tetracycline in treating cystic acne.Burdock Refer to label instructions [1 star] Tonic herbs such as burdock are believed to have a cleansing action when taken internally and have been used historically to treat skin conditions.Pantothenic Acid Refer to label instructions [1 star] In a preliminary trial, taking panthothenic acid supplements and applying a topical cream improved moderate acne in two months and severe acne within six months.Vitamin A Refer to label instructions [1 star] Under medical supervision, large quantities of vitamin A have been used successfully to treat severe acne. However, the acne typically returns after treatment is discontinued.Vitamin B6 Refer to label instructions [1 star] While not proven in research, some reports suggest that it may alleviate adolescent and premenstrual acne, however, another report has suggested that it might make acne worse.Vitex
Refer to label instructions [1 star] Some older, preliminary research suggests that vitex might help clear premenstrual acne, possibly by regulating hormonal influences.
About This Condition
Acne vulgaris, also known as common acne, is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous glands of the skin. It consists of red, elevated areas on the skin that may develop into pustules and even further into cysts that can cause scarring.
Acne vulgaris occurs mostly on the face, neck, and back of most commonly teenagers and to a lesser extent of young adults. The condition results in part from excessive stimulation of the skin by androgens (male hormones). Bacterial infection of the skin also appears to play a role.
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Self-treatment is not recommended for life-threatening conditions that require medical treatment under a doctor's care. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question