Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Remington® Wet 2 Straight, 1" Flat Iron S-7901
Remington® Wet 2 Straight, 1" Flat Iron S-79011 Item
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Eliminates Blow Drying! better results & less damage guaranteed***
- #1 Brand wet/dry flat irons*
- Extra long ceramic plates
- Designed for wet or dry hair
- Tourmaline + ceramic - high even ionic heat eliminates frizz
- Salon High Heat - 400° F / 200° C
- Digital Precise Control - turbo boost to highest temperature
- Instant Heat - ready in 30 seconds
- Unique Steam Vents - release excess water and lock in moisture
Next generation tourmaline ceramic straightener. Dries and straightens in one step - no need to blow dry. Ceramic + Tourmaline + Smooth Glide Coating protects against damage. Tourmaline gemstones naturally emit ions to reduce static and fight frizz. Dual ceramic heaters provide high heat for maximum styling power. 30 heat settings for all hair types. 203° - 400° F / 95° - 200° C. Digital LCD display with precise temperature controls. Audible ready indicator. Automatic shut-off. Swivel cord. 2-year limited warranty.**Creates long lasting, shiny styles in less time, with less damage guaranteed.***Find your heat setting:
- 1 - 4 Dry, fine, fragile hair
- 5 - 8 Dry, normal to thick; easy to straighten hair
- 9 -12 Dry, very thick; difficult to straighten hair; or damp, fine or damaged hair.
- 13-16 Damp, fine to normal, easy to straighten hair.
- 17-20 Damp, thick, difficult to straighten hair
- 21-25 Wet, fine, fragile or damaged hair
- 26-30 Wet normal to thick hair.
Unique steam vents and channels allow this flat iron to be used on wet or dry hair, unlike conventional straighteners. The channels extract moisture from damp hair and allow steam to escape through the vents, drying hair and sealing the cuticle at the same time.
Made in China
*Based on US Sales **2 - Year full warranty. Guaranteed to perform. See enclosed Use and Care Guide for details. ***30-Day money back offer. See owner's manual for terms and conditions.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. 0
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question