Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Remington® SP-19 Cutters & Heads R-843, R-845, R-950, R-960
Remington® SP-19 Cutters & Heads R-843, R-845, R-950, R-9601 set
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
SP-19 replacement heads and cutters fir Remington® Brand Dry Models R-950, R-960, R-970, R-842, R-843, and R-845 Rotary Microflex® Titanium shavers.
Made in China
Do not push on the heads while replacing to avoid damaging them.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
To Remove Heads and Cutters:
- Grip the cutter head housing and pull upward from shaver.
- Remove the cutter retainer assembly by unscrewing the center screw knob from the cutter head housing.
- Remove the head/frame assembly by pulling it out of the housing.
- Replace the new cutter and head frames making sure that the frames are placed into the housing with the head frame pins (2) aligned as indicated.
- Tighten the screw knob to hold frames in place.
- Close the housing assembly. Make sure the housing is latched or clicked into place.
- Make sure to keep the plastic head guard in place while shaver is not in use to protect heads.
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question