The Future Of Creatine™
- Proven Superior Solubility (59x Increase)
- Proven Superior Plasma Uptake (70% Increase)
- Unique Creatine Micro-Dosing Based on Body Weight
- No Loading, No Cycling, No Side Effects (No Cramping, Bloating, Water Retention, or GI Issues)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 4-6 ounces of water CON-CRET can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or mixed with protein.
Normal Training: 1 Serving per 100 pounds of body weight.
Intense Training: 1-2 Serving per 100 pounds of body weight.
Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
|Serving Size 1 tsp
|Servings Per Container 48
|** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavoring, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red Beet Juice Powder, Sucralose, Vanilla Flavor N&A, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake
Warning: Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not exceed recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. CON-CRET is not a steroid. It is safe and legal.Exposure to moistureand humidity may cause dumping but will not affect the product. Stirring is suggested prior to use.
61 Accord Park Dr., Norwell, MA 02061 Manufactured in the U.S.A. by Vireo Systems Inc. © 2010 All Rights Reserved