Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
BIORhythm® O2 Positive - Fruit Transfusion
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
BIORhythm® O2 Positive - Fruit Transfusion700 g
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
FREE Training Guide with Select Purchase. Limited Time Only. Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
What is O2 Positive? BioRythm’s one of a kind preworkout formula, O2 Positive, delivers exceptional strength gains, blood pumping muscle fullness, and powerful free radical scavengers without central nervous system stimulation.*
Why try O2 Positive? If it is strength, size, vascularity or lean mass you are looking for, then read on… This Anabolic Blood Powder sets a new standard for supplement expectations. With properly dosed active ingredients and no proprietary blends, all you get is more results faster.
What is in O2 Positive? It is a five part system that targets naturally weak links in the blood to muscle relationship that limit growth, at least until NOW.*
- Glyco Positive acts like a modern superhighway transport system for oxygen, nitric oxide, glycogen fuel and nutrients for instant & sustained strength and endurance.*
- Nitro Positive is a unique nitric oxide system that takes advantage of new metabolic discoveries. By using over five (5) grams of superior 2:1 L-Arginine AKG with Citrulline Malate, massive amounts of the nitric oxide blood gas can be synthesized at variable rates yielding long lasting pumps and vascularity.*
- Power Positive Power Positive combines old school strength with a modern day precision creatine (Mg2+- Creatine Chelate U.S. Patent# 6, 114,379). The strength curve spikes when this patented ingredient is used with the supporting amino’s and transport system in O2 Positive.*
- Focal Positive is a key component to achieving the required intensity for growth. Focus and sustained energy levels heighten in minutes and continue to peak through the duration of the most rigorous of training sessions. New and novel concepts with O2 Positive make this possible without caffeine or stimulants!*
- Filter Positive is an essential component nearly always skipped. Powerful nitric oxide supplements produce catabolic (muscle eating) free radicals. O2 Positive offers a huge dose of the most powerful free radical scavengers assuring an unimpeded path to growth and repair.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Take one serving with 12-16oz of water before or during physical activity.
Serving Size 2 Scoops Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 53.00 Total Fat 0.00 g 0% Cholesterol 0.00 g 0% Sodium 133.00 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 13.00 g 4% Sugar Alcohol 1.30 g Sugar (Unrefined) 6.00 g Glyco-Positive Instafuse Delivery 10000.00 mg ** Unrefined Cane Juice Karboly Glycerol Monostearate 68-Thioctic Acid (R & S Isomer Alpha Lipoic Acid) ** Nitro-Positive 0.00 ** L-Arginine AKG (2:1).......1666mg ** L-Citrulline Malate (2:1).......2000mg ** Power Positive 0.00 ** Mg2+ -Creatine Chelate (U.S. Patent #6114379).......1333mg ** L-Leucine.......1333mg ** Focal Positive 0.00 ** L-Tyrosine AKG (2:1)......666mg ** Choline Bitartrate.......333mg ** Energy B-Complex.......24mg ** Filter Positive 0.00 ** L-Taurine......1333mg ** Pomegranate Powder.......500mg ** Grapeseed Extract.......170mg ** Ascorbic Acid.......133mg ** Vitamin And Mineral Complex 0.00 ** Vitamin C 20% Vitamin B-6 100% Biotin 100% Vitamin B-1 100% Vitamin B-12 100% Pantothenic Acid 100% Riboflavin 100% ** Folic Acid 100% Niacin 100% ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
- Health Notes
Nitric OxideNitric Oxide
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAthletic Performance 4 gram three times per day [2 stars]It has been speculated that AAKG may increase production of nitric oxide, a substance known to enhance blood flow. In one study, AAKG improved measures of strength and short-term power performance in weight lifters.
Nitric oxide is the popular name for AAKG (arginine alpha-ketoglutarate), a compound made from the amino acid L-arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate, a substance formed in the body's energy-generating process. AAKG is a popular supplement among bodybuilders and other athletes because of claims that it increases production of nitric oxide in muscles. Nitric oxide is known to have blood-flow-enhancing effects,1 which could in theory increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscle. While L-arginine by itself is known to increase nitric oxide production, no research has been done to show that AAKG does the same. However, double-blind trials of AAKG suggest it improves some measures of strength and power resulting from weight training.2, 3
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Boosts Energy
- Mixes Easy
- Not overly sweet
- So dang expensive
- Before Workout
Comments about EXCLUSIVE SUPPLEMENTS BIORhythm O2 Positive - Fruit Transfusion:
the bottom line is, this stuff doesn't contain caffeine, so it doesn't really give you that kick-start that the other preworkouts do. so i started drinking a little iced tea before i workout just to get me started, but once you get warmed up for 15 mins, I'm really able to workout longer and harder than before. 90 mins easy. its not like your running around all jacked on stimulants and can't stop shaking your hands like the other stuff, but just seems to give me more real energy than anything else. it tastes amazing, not too sweet to make you pucker, mixes up pink. its in a class by itself. just the consistency of the powder and the way it mixes is totally different than everything else. no preworkout is gonna help you lift more weight, you gotta do that on your own.. but O2 keeps me going with energy to spare. I'm about halfway through the the first tub and thinking about re-up. if it was just $20 cheaper, no doubt I would only use this. but there's only 20 servings in a jar, for [$] i think on GNC, thats pricy but still probably worth it.
- Ask A Question