CONAIR® Ionic Ceramic Styling System Model 1211 Item
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Patented Straightening Pic for Smoothing Hair
Promotes Shiny, Healthy Hair
Less Frizz and More Manageability
- Ceramic Technology Prevents Heat Damage
- High Air Velocity -- High Torque Motor for Fast Drying
- 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings for precision styling
- Concentrator for Pinpoint Styling
- Diffuser for Curly and Wavy Styles
- Straightening Attachment
- Removable Filter for easy cleaning and longer life.
- Cool Shot Button
- 1875 Watts
- Ion Shine® Technology
- Hang Ring
- Limited Two Year Warranty
How the ionic dryer works to keep hair shiny and healthy:
Clouds of negatively-charged ions neutralize positive charges that are in the air and reduce the static electricity that causes fly-away frizzies and dulls hair. Hair becomes shinier and more manageable.
How the Conair Ceramic Styler Helps to Dry Your Hair Faster:
The high-torque motor in this dryer speeds up the velocity with which the air moves through the dryer and into your hair. The faster air gets into your hair, the faster you can get done drying and styling!
In addition, Ceramic Disk technology, with it's full spectrum, infrared heat works on molecules inside the hair, drying it inside and out. Heat damage is minimized and hair becomes less frizzy and more manageable.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. 0
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question