Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Professional Anti-Wrinkle Mist1 oz.
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Clinically shown to mist away the appearance of wrinkles
- With Hydrolyzed Pearl, Matrixyl, Wheat Protein and Oxygen
- reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- tighten skin immediately
- hydrate to rejuvenate the skin
- work under or over make-up
Only dermatologist-approved Pearl™ employs the translucent and restorative properties of genuine, hydrolyzed pearl in a mist application -- the only one of its kind. Used daily, Pearl's Matrixyl and Wheat Protein effectively lift and tighten for an immediate and significant reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Pearl's naturally occurring deep sea minerals and calcium also provide superior moisturizing benefits, to restore youthful elasticity and improve skin tone.
Pearl's one-of-a-kind, hygienic mist goes on feather-light to penetrate skin quickly. And here's the best part -- Pearl™ will not ruin your makeup! Simply mist Pearl™ on before applying morning makeup... and then mist it over makeup during the day for superior re-hydration anytime! Pearl™ super-fine mist absorbs seamlessly -- what other moisturizer can do that for you?
Pearl™ works -- it has to! The careers of Hollywood's biggest names rely on their appearance -- they put their trust in Pearl™, and you will, too! Use Pearl™ and you'll always be ready for your own "close-ups!".
Developed by JoAnna Connell, a leading Hollywood make-up artist, Pearl™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Mist with genuine, hydrolyzed pearl may be the hardest-working skincare product used in the entertainment industry today. Originally used on the cast of Baywatch, Pearl™ is now used daily on the most famous faces in the world to look young, fresh and flawless -- even under the most unforgiving lighting and extreme camera close-ups!
Made in USA
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Mist on Pearl prior to make-up application. Hold Pearl approximately 6 - 8 inches in front of your face and begin misting in a circular motion. If droplets form on your face, you are holding Pearl too close. For areas, under your eyes, mist directly on your finger and dab it on gently. Allow skin to absorb. Pearl can be misted over make-up for touch up. Pearl will take the place of your creme based moisturizers and can be used as needed for hydration.
The formula in Pearl Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Mist will become habit-forming after just one use!
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question