Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil For all Skin Types
Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil For all Skin Types1 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
For All Skin Types
Geranium: Harmonizing, Cell Repairing
Pomegranate: Antioxidant, Collagen Supporting
- Fair Trade (whenever possible)
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfates or Detergents
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Artificial Colors or Fragrances
Balancing act. We're all looking for a little more balance in our lives. It's the key to being at our best. Same holds true for our skin. It's in this spirit that we created this Balancing Oil- a truly unique combination of exquisite essential oils and beautiful base oils derived from whole, organic, cold-pressed vegetables, seeds and nuts. Rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFA's) and vitamins, it nourishes, protects and combats the signs of pre-mature of aging. Beneficial for all skin types from Oil-Rich to Thirsty and Youthful to Evolved, this Balancing Oil works hard to penetrate the skin, preserve intrinsic moisture and combine with your natural oils (sebum) to bring your skin into sweet harmony.
What we choose to consume today, directly impacts how we- and future generations- will live tomorrow. A portion of our profits are helping us build the Pangea Institute, an emerging non-profit organization dedicated to researching and reaching all aspects of sustainable living and business practices.
So much to share, so little space.
Unfold this product box to learn more about our products, our practices and our plans for the future.
Made in Colorado
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
While skin is still moist from Cleansing and Toning, Use fingertips to apply Balancing Oil where needed: forehead, cheekbones, chin, neck and decollete. Gently massage in upward circular motions. Stimulating these areas will increase circulation, enhance absorption and allow penetration of active ingredients. Recommended: 1-2 drops (Oil-Rich skin), 2-3 drops (Balanced/Combo skin), 3-4 drops (Thirsty/Evolved skin). For maximum benefits, mist once more with Toner. For Thirsty/Evolved skin, finish with cream.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question