Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Cosmedicine™ Oily/Combination Skin 30 Day Starter Kit
Cosmedicine™ Oily/Combination Skin 30 Day Starter Kit1 Kit
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Three simple steps for healthy, beautiful skin.
Cleanse, Exfoliate, Oil Control with SPF 20
Cosmedicine is the ideal blend of cosmetics and medicine. It is the safest, most effective skincare you can buy without a prescription. Formulated by a team of scientists and skin care experts, out goal was to created products with superior and scientifically proven results. Cosmedicine products have been tested and proven not to clog pores and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Healthy Cleanse for Oily Skin, Clarifying Cleanser & Toner in One (1.52 fl.oz./45ml)
- This fast-acting, lightly foaming face wash and toner: eliminates excess oil, dirt, dead skin cells and bacteria. It soothes, purifies, and refines while tightening pores and leaves skin clean bright and refreshed - never tight or dry.
- Medi-morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator (1.0 fl.oz./30ml)
- A self-adjusting exfoliator with stop-action crystals that leaves your skin smoother, brighter and more luminous. Stop-action crystals dissolve when they hit healthy skin. It never over-exfoliates and is great for even the most sensitive skin. In clinical studies, it measured: 12% reduction in pore size, ZERO irritation, redness or sensitivity among the 217 subjects tested.
- Medi-Matte, Oil Control Lotion SPF 20 (0.68 fl.oz./20ml
- Used daily, this complete mattifying treatment controls excess oil for at least 8 hours. It hydrates skin to balance it over time while providing broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with SPF 20. In clinical studies it measured: 39% increase in mattification, 37% reduction in pore size, 35% decrease in visible shine and 19% increase in hydration.
A major medical institution consulted on the design a data analysis of clinical studies for Cosmedicine products. For details on these studies, please visit cosmedicine.com.
Cosmedicine products are not tested on animals.Ingredients:
- Healthy Cleanse for Oily Skin, Clarifying Cleanser & Toner in One: Water (eau), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidoprophyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Salycylic Acid, Melaleuca Altemifolia Leaf Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Urea, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Medi-morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator: Hamamelis Viginiana Water, Water (Eau), Silica, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Chaenomeles Japonica Seed Extract, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Medi-Matte, Oil Control Lotion SPF 20: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Avobenzone (2.0%), Dimethicone (1.0%), Inactive Ingredients: Water (Eau), Dimethicone Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerine, C12 14 Pareth 12, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatrum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Oenothera Biennis Root Extract, Sorbitol, Squalane, Yeast Extract (Extrait de Levura), Glucosamine HCl, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water if direct eye contact occurs. Do not use on broken skin. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question