Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
DermaSilk® Miracle Cream
DermaSilk® Miracle Cream0.5 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
With Dermal Matrikine Complex® 9-Active Beauty Restoring Ingredients
Skin Rejuvenating Cream
- Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and brightens skin
- Promotes skin rejuvenation
- Optimizes skin's natural moisture barrier for improved hydration
Dermal Matrikin Complex®
significantly improves the surface layers of the skin. Skin is smoother, softer and looks years younger. The proprietary complex of active ingredients in Miracle Cream truly provides the best that nature and science have to offer in renewing and protecting your skin.
Named Miracle Cream for a reason:
Miracle Cream restores younger looking, beautifully radiant skin with its powerful skin restoring Dermal Matrikine Complex®
An extraordinary skin cell rejuvenating serum, Dermal Matrikine Complex®, shows a significant improvement in the appearance of aging skin after just one month. Skin becomes brighter and tighter. Lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced and skin is significantly more hydrated.
Miracle skin restoring formula for:
- Reduction in the appearance of sun spots
- Significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighter, firmer skin
- Supports, collagen, hyaluronate and elastin synthesis
RenewsStimulates skin renewal to:
- Firm and brighten skin
- Increase skin's natural moisture barrier
- Increase skin's elasticity and density for smoother texture
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Help protect the skin from harmful UVB rays
- Protects against moisture loss that causes elastin and collagen to break down.
- Promote skin rejuvenation
In clinical tests, ingredients used in Miracle Cream, displayed significant improvement in elasticity and tone by helping to improve the skin's natural mechanisms for cutaneous restructuring.
Made in China
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
How to use DermaSilk:
For best results, apply a thin layer of DermaSilk Miracle Cream to clean, dry skin. Use morning and evening on entire face and decolletage. Results improve with continuous use.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. Manufactured By: Biotech Corporation
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question