Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack
Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack1 pack(s)
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
The Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack Includes:
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum - .5 oz
Notice a complete turnaround in 24 days and all around eye firming; smoothing and brightening. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum contains a concentrated form of an exclusive amino-peptide complex that hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the entire eye area. Skin's natural glow will be restored and skin is left feeling velvety smooth. The results? Visibly lifts; smoothes and brightens the entire eye area for firm eyelids; smooth corners and even-tone under eyes. Use alone or create your own regimen with other Regenerist skin care products. Gentle; fragrance free; dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested; non-greasy; suitable for everyday use.
- Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream - .5 oz Intensely hydrate and beautifully regenerate your skin's appearance. Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream uses our exclusive amino-peptide complex, which combines vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 and Olay moisture in a rich, non-greasy formula. It visibly regenerates skin's appearance and intensely hydrates dry skin. The unique dispensing pump delivers a fresh, clean application every use. Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin. The results? Younger looking skin without drastic measures. Instantly the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is softened and skin's texture is improved. Over time your skin's appearance will be beautifully regenerated. Use alone or create your own regimen with other Regenerist skin care products.
- Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser - 5 oz Exfoliates to detoxify and speed cells' natural regeneration process. Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment. This exfoliating, deep cleansing process speeds cells' natural regeneration in 2 ways: Oxygenated derma-bead formula gently removes dead skin surface cells to detoxify, creamy formula with amino-peptide complex regenerates skin's surface at the cellular level.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum - .5 oz
- Supplement Facts
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
Use morning and evening on cleansed skin. Place small dots around the eye area - under eyes, outer corners, eyelids - and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed. To begin using, twist the pump nozzle counter-clockwise.
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream
Using your fingertips, smooth evenly onto clean skin over face and neck, once or twice a day. It can be used alone or under makeup. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser
Wet face with water. Apply product. Massage gently over face. Rinse with water.
Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub:
For external use only. As with all facial cleansers, avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation develops, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Olay Definity Color Recapture:
For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. 0
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question