Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Olay Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention
Olay Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention14 Tablespoon
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Help reclaim the lifted look of your youth in just 14 days
14 individual doses for an intensive intervention to your normal skincare routine
- Tubes shown (on box) are actual size. Includes 7 tubes of each phase.
Looking reclaim the lifted look of your youth? Some women resort to drastic procedures like a face lift, but you don't have to go to a doctor to get a significantly lifted look. It's time for an intervention with New Olay Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention. While it won't give you the same results as a surgical face lift, you will experience a lifted look in just 14 days.
This concentrated formula with peptide-B3 complex penetrates and hydrates to significantly firm and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. In just 14 days you will experience a stronger skin structure as the intensely hydrating system improves skin's moisture barrier.
Renew your lifted look throughout the year with an intensive intervention every three months.
Days 1-7 of this intervention are specially formulated to ignite the cellular regeneration within skin's surface, infusing your skin with repairing moisture and an Olay peptide - B3 complex.
Days 8 -14 contain a high concentration of an Olay peptide - B3 complex. Wrinkles are filled with polishing micro-powders and hydrating moisture improves skin's structure as you experience a lifted look to your skin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Twist tab to open tube. Use these intensive treatments for 14 consecutive nights in place of your current nighttime moisturizer, Phase 1 for nights 1 - 7 and Phase 2 for nights 8 - 14. Apply to your entire cleansed face and neck. As with all facial care products, avoid getting into your eyes. Discard both the tube and tear away tip.
We recommend using this intensive system once every three months.
Phase 1: Days 1 - 7
Phase 2: Days 8 - 14
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question