Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment
Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment1 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Buy One Get One 50% Off Site Wide! Add 2 to Cart for Discount! DetailsSee all available promotions
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists.
Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products.
- Olay's new Professional line of skin care products
- Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists
- Anti-aging technology resignals skin to perform more like it did when it was younger*
- Deep Wrinkle Treatment promotes regeneration in skin's outer layer by strengthening the moisture barrier
- Clinically proven anti-aging results in 28 days.** Guaranteed***
Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment is professionally designed for the deepest
wrinkles. Containing the highest concentration of Pro-Retinol and Niacinamide available through Olay, this Specialized Treatment penetrates deep into your skin's surface, combating the appearance of wrinkles.
And as with all Pro-X products, it has been designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.* And younger-acting skin means younger-looking skin. Guaranteed***.
Prescribed Protocol for Maximum Results
skin in the morning with Age Repair Lotion with SPF 30
skin morning and night by applying Discoloration Fighting Concentrate to areas of discoloration, patting until absorbed
skin at night with Wrinkle Soothing Cream or Hydra Firming Cream
Professional Skin Expertise
Olay Professional is at the forefront of science and anti-aging technology. Leading dermatologists and Olay skin scientists have partnered to establish the Olay Professional Advisory Panel. This team has professionally designed and professionally tested these products by selecting anti-aging ingredients to treat your specific skin care concerns. Through this partnership, Pro-X was created to bring you prescribed regimens to Protect, Treat, and Transform your skin's appearance.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Treat skin morning and night by applying Deep Wrinkle Treatment to areas of concern, including crow's feet area. Avoid use on eye lids. Recommended for use with an SPF moisturizer.
Avoid use on eye lids and eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation or sensitivity develops, reduce frequency or discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question