Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture SPF 201.4 oz.
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Uncovers vibrant, healthier looking skin with fewer visible wrinkles starting in just 2 weeks.
Ageless Intensives brings you concentrated daily skin treatments proven to help repair the look of the most stubborn signs of aging for noticeably younger, healthier looking skin.
Smooth. Repair. Control.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Adds line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
- Retinol SA - The patented Sustained Action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age sports.
- with Helioplex - Stabilized broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen technology shields skin 6 layers deep, to provide superior protection against skin aging UVA rays.
What is Retinol SA? Retinol SA is a stabilized, highly refined form of retinol that works through a sustained release action. Retinol SA is scientifically superior to other forms of Vitamin A, such as Pro-Retinol, Retinyl Plamitate, in penetrating the skin.What is Helioplex®? Helioplex® is groundbreaking technology that offers balanced, broad-spectrum protection against both sunburn-causing UVB rays and UVA rays that accelerate the signs of aging. Its strong UVA defense helps stop skin aging rays from penetrating through surface layers for exceptional deep cellular protection.Moisturizing, sheer day formula is clinically proven to deliver noticeable results:
- 100% had softer and smoother skin
- 97% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines
- 89% saw visible age spots fade
- 71% saw significantly reduce appearance of deep wrinkles.
Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic
Made in USA
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persists or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert back to nightly use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging , and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing and using a sunscreen.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Apply daily on clean skin. Smooth a pearl-sized amount over face using gentle upward strokes until fully absorbed. Recap tube tightly. Can be used under make-up.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. 0
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question