Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle System
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle System1 set
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Buy One Get One 50% Off Site Wide! Add 2 to Cart for Discount! DetailsSee all available promotions
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
#1 Dermatologist recommended anti-aging
With Retinol, to visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
Best of Beauty Hall of Fame
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (6.7 fl oz / 200ml)
This gentle, foaming, dermatologist tested formula effectively removes make-up and cleanses in one easy step, for refreshingly clean skin. Removes make-up without stinging or irritating the sensitive eye area. Rinses completely clean, with no pore-clogging residue, for refreshingly clean skin. Easily removes dirt and oil without over-drying. Soap Free. Alcohol Free. Oil-Free. Non-comedogenic. Hypo-allergenic. Dermatologist tested.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream (1.4 o z/ 40g) A daily moisturizing cream clinically proven to start to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week. It also helps prevent premature signs of aging from the sun for healthier, younger-looking skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within the skin's surface where wrinkles develop. Help prevent premature signs of aging. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreens help prevent premature signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and age spots caused by everyday exposure to the sun's damaging rays. Softens and smoothes skin. Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and moisture-rich ingredients moisturize for softer, smoother skin. Oil-free. Hypo-allergenic. Fragrance-free. Alcohol-free (contains no drying alcohol).
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream (0.5 oz / 15g) Clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area. Reduces appearance of fine lines. Alpha-Hydroxy gently eases away the appearance of fine lines. Patented Melibiose, a natural sugar derivative, works deep in the skin's surface to smooth away fine lines around the eyes. Provides effective moisturization. Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin B5 boost moisture levels to soften and smooth skin. Ophthalmologist tested. Fragrance-free. Hypo-allergenic. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Oil-free.
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide MEA, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydrantoin, Fragrance.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream: Active Ingredients: Ensulizole (1%), Octinoxate (6%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, BHT, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Alumina, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Eye Cream: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Melibiose, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Mica, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Glycolate
Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15: For external use only. Avoid contact with eye area.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (6.7 fl oz / 200ml)
- Supplement Facts
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser: Wet face and hands with lukewarm water. Pump cleanser into hands and work into a foamy lather. Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream: Use a pearl-sized amount daily, after cleansing, in place of your regular moisturizer. You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use once a day, every other day, until your skin adjusts; then revert to daily use. For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Eye Cream: Apply a pearl-sized amount under eyes morning and night. Avoid getting into eyes. Works well alone or under makeup.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question