Nature's Gate Organics® Forget Your Lines Wrinkle Diffuser Serum1.1 fl.oz.
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Wrinkle Diffuser Serum with Ameliox:
- Advanced skin care
- Smoothes expression lines
- Firms and tightens
- Diffuses appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- visibly softens hard edges around frown lines and crow's feet
- Cruelty free
- Made with 70% certified organic botanicals
Our Wrinkle Diffuser Serum contains Ameliox, a European patented bioactive complex that visibly diffuses the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to soften the hard edges around frown lines and crow's feet. This state-of-the-art formula is enriched with phyto-actives found in Milk Thistle, Soy, Sea Algae and Wheat Proteins to help firm and tighten, leaving skin looking smoother and younger.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)- Also known as Blessed Thistle, the fruit of this prickly plant is the source of silymarin, an active ingredient which has been used in traditional medicine for its restorative properties. Milk Thistle was used in the first century to help restore liver function. Surprisingly, the tender young plant (once the thorns are removed) was a popular French delicacy. Used topically, Milk Thistle has excellent moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
*(from ingredients list)
Grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT
Made in USA
1.1 fl oz / 32ml
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. Manufactured By: Natures Gate Herbal Cosmetics
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question