Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Nature's Gate Organics® Oh What A Night Walnut Therapy
Nature's Gate Organics® Oh What A Night Walnut Therapy1 oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Walnut Therapy for overnight renewal:
- Advanced skin care
- Leaves skin feeling firmer and energized
- Amplifies skin's anti-aging properties
- Cruelty free
- Made with 70% certified organic botanicals
This luxuriously rich cream soothes and intensely hydrates with dynamic photo-actives from French Walnut, Soy and European Beech Tree Buds. This state-of-the-art formula includes Alpha Lipoic Acid and a potent form of stabilized Vitamin C that works while you sleep. You'll wake up to skin that looks refreshed and feels silky soft with improved suppleness and clarity. Now that's a dream come true.
French Walnut Seed Extract (Juglans Regia)- the French walnut tree lives over 400 years, enduring the centuries with fortitude and grace. Found in Alpine groves, these hardy trees are fed by pure glacial water and clean mountain air. The active ingredients from this special walnut offer important, bio-active properties that focus on strengthening the skin's own defenses against the visible signs of aging.
*(from ingredients list)
Grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT
Made in USA
1 oz / 28g
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. Manufactured By: Natures Gate Herbal Cosmetics
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question