Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Frownies® Immune Shield
Frownies® Immune Shield2 oz(s)
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Protect and Repair
- 100% Pure Natural Anti-Oxidants
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Animal Products or Testing
Immune Shield (IS) is the next generation of technology in natural skin repair and skin health for the entire body. IS helps repair and prevent skin damage!
IS, Frownies first whole body treatment, is formulated with a 40% anti-oxidant matrix of active Vitamin E and 17 amino acids which protects against damage from free radicals. Free radicals lead to skin and cell damage, wrinkling, and skin cancer known as melanoma.
With IS experience protection against skin damage and help repair cellular DNA. The deep skin penetration of IS helps produce cellular renewal, anti-aging and immune support to the skin.
In 1889, B&P Company produced the newest technology in anti-aging with Frownies Facial Pads.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Use as a daily moisturizer on the whole body to build a healthy skin immune system. Apply daily to soften skin, lighten dark spots and improve skin coloration.
For under eye use: with finger, pat small amount under eyes & on eyelids before applying makeup.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question