Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GoodSense® Men's Minoxidil 5% Topical Solution 3 month supply
GoodSense® Men's Minoxidil 5% Topical Solution 3 month supply3 bottles
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Minoxidil Topical Solution USP, 5%
Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
Not For Use by Women
Three Month Supply
Compare to active ingredient of Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength
Minoxidil topical solution 5% is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Minoxidil topical solution 5% has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss. (see package for images)
If men have more hair loss or hair loss in a place different than shown (on package), minoxidil topical solution USP 5% may not work.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Three 60 mL (2fl oz) bottles of Minoxidil Topical Solution 5% Extra Strength (three month supply).
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information leaflet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results.
If you have questions of a medical nature, please contact your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use If
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When Using This Product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amount of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation occurs, and continues or worsens
- Unwanted facial growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used during pregnancy or breast-feeding.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Other Information
- See hair loss pictures on side of carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5%
- Error Processing this data from Biztalk::
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question