Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
sibu™ Beauty Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Night Cream
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
sibu™ Beauty Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Night Cream1 fl. oz. (30mL)
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
THE SEA BUCKTHORN BEAUTY SECRET
Enhance your skins nightly natural repair process with this advanced all-natural renewal formula. Our sea buckthorn night cream will help you wake up with intensely hydrated and replenished skin.
- Smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Designed to protect the skins natural lipid barrier
- Stimulates skins natural cell renewal cycle
- Noticeably reduces visible sun damage
The sea buckthorn berry thrives in the harsh conditions and high altitude of the Himalayas in Tibet by fortifying itself with protective nutrients including Omegas 3, 6, 7, 9, carotenoids, flavonoids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
Our certified pure sea buckthorn is sourced through fair trade agreements with local harvesters in Tibet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Gently massage into face and neck in an upward and outward motion. Apply nightly. For all skin types.
Other Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Panthenol, Brassica Juncea (Brown Mustard) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Botrytis (Cauliflower) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Wasabi Japonica Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sea Water, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (from Orange and Lemon Essential Oils) Sibu LLC
Salt Lake City, UT
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question