Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
StriVectin® -TL Tightening Face Serum
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
StriVectin® -TL Tightening Face Serum1.7 oz.
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
StriVectin–TL Tightening Face Serum penetrates quickly to immediately tone your skin as it works overtime to produce a firmer, tighter-looking complexion. Exclusive molecule, NIA-114, builds more resilient skin while moisturizing and strengthening your skin's ability to hold more natural collagen. As your face firms and tightens, it appears lifted and smoother.
- Supplement Facts
Apply to clean face before moisturizer in the AM and PM. Using a circular motion, gently massage in until completely absorbed. For best results, follow with StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles.
Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Myristyl Nicotinate, C12-15 Alkyl Enzoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Ethylene/acrylic Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyimide-1, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Isohexadecane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acyrlate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pullulan, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Cyanthea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Ceramide 2, D-limonene, Algae Extract, Malus Dometstica Fruit, Cell Culture Extract, Hyfrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthium Sibiricum Fruit Extract, Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract, Lonicera Japnica Flower Extract (honeysuckle) Flower, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tetratpeptide-21, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (orange), Hexmathylindaopyran, Ethyl Linalool, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Methyldihydrojasmonate StriVectin Operating Co. Inc. New York, NY 10001 ©2010 All Rights Reserved
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question