Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard - French Vanilla Creme
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard - French Vanilla Creme2 lb(s).
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Limited Edition Flavor
Most Whey Protein Isolates Ever!
With Faster-Acting HydroWhey
- Whey Protein Isolates as the Primary Protein Source
- 4 Grams of Carbohydrates
- Lactase and Other Digestive Enzymes
Millions and Millions of satified customers can't be wrong!Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey proteins are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold StandardLike its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...
- (1)Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- (2)Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- (3)Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- (4)HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
- 1) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides MORE Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- 2) HIGHER PROTEIN PERCENTAGE. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over a one-ounce serving (see accompanying equation), it's over 77% protein by weight!
- 3) We've included HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON 100% Whey Gold Standard even FASTER ACTING!
- 4) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard CONTAINS LACTASE and AMINOGEN® digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- 5) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is INSTANTIZED to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- 6) Every serving supplies even MORE low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active WHEY PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoterrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- 7) Over 4 grams of GLUTAMINE & glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop!
- Supplement Facts
BLENDER - (EASY: A little more involved but worth the trouble) Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Serve. For a delicious smoothie, try adding your favorite fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, shredded coconut, and/or other ingredients (along with the ice cubes) to your blended whey protein shake.
SHAKER- (EASIER: Quick & Convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy.
GLASS & SPOON - (EASIEST: Fast & Simple) Simply add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a tall glass. Add 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Mix with a spoon for about 20 seconds or until powder is well disbursed.
SUGGESTED USE: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (31g) Servings Per Container 29 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 120.00 Calories from Fat 10.00 Saturated Fat 0.50 g 3% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 30.00 mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 4.00 g 1% Total Fat 1.00 g 2% Sugars 1.00 g Protein 24.00 g 0% Sodium 90.00 mg 4% Vitamin A 0.00 0% Vitamin C 0.00 0% Calcium 0.00 10% Iron 0.00 0% ** Daily Value (DV) not established † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram:
Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. Optimum Nutrition
Sunrise, FL 33325
- Health Notes
Whey ProteinWhey Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAthletic Performance 20 grams daily up to 1.2 grams of per 2.2 of pounds body weight per day [2 stars]Animal studies suggest that whey protein can increase gains in lean body mass resulting from exercise. One study found that people taking whey protein improved their performance on a test of short-term intense cycling exercise.Hepatitis 3 to 4.5 grams twice per day [1 star]In one trial, supplementing with whey protein improved blood measures of liver dysfunction in people with hepatitis B.HIV and AIDS Support Refer to label instructions [1 star]Whey protein is rich in the amino acid cysteine, which the body uses to make glutathione, an important antioxidant. Supplementing with it may improve immune function.Immune Function Refer to label instructions [1 star]Whey protein appears to improve some aspects of immune function. One trial showed that whey protein increased blood glutathione levels in a group of HIV-infected people.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Whey protein may aid weight loss due to its appetite-suppressing effect.Osteoporosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some whey proteins may reduce bone loss. Milk basic protein (MBP) is a mixture of some of the proteins found in whey protein and has been shown to promote bone density
Whey protein is a mixture of some of the proteins naturally found in milk. The major proteins found in whey protein include beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin. Whey protein has one of the highest protein digestibility-corrected amino acid scores (PDCAAS; a measure of protein bioavailability) and is more rapidly digested than other proteins, such as casein (another milk protein). 1
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question
PEOPLE WHO BUY THIS ALSO BUY:
- Price: $39.99
- Regular Price: $92.99
- Sale Price: $56.99
- Regular Price: $46.99
- Sale Price: $29.99