- Product Images
- Product Videos
BSN FINISH FIRST® SYNTHA-6™ - Chocolate Peanut Butter
Sale Price: $46.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
AN ULTRA-PREMIUM LEAN MUSCLE PROTEIN POWDER
ULTRA-PREMIUM PROTEIN. ULTRA-PREMIUM TASTE.™
SYNTHA-6™ PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix
- BCAAs and other Non-Essential Amino Acids
- MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber
- Aspartame Free
DESIGNED FOR: Any individual who wants an ultra0premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals.
- Supplement Facts
Take 1 scoop (equaling approx. 22 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz. of cold water of any beverage of your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. To increase your protein intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milk shake taste, use non-fat or low fat milk or your favorite soy beverage.
Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (44g) Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 200.00 Calories from Fat 50.00 Total Fat 6.00 g 9% Saturated Fat 2.00 g 10% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 55.00 mg 18% Potassium 300.00 mg 9% Total Carbohydrate 15.00 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3.00 g 12% Protein 22.00 g 44% Sugars 2.00 g Sodium 220.00 mg 9% Vitamin A 0.00 0% Calcium 0.00 15% Phosphorus 0.00 15% Vitamin C 0.00 0% Iron 0.00 6% Magnesium 0.00 6% ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Protein Matrix Comprised of (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, and Glutamine Peptides), Sunflower Powder Consisting of (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- & Di-Glycerides, and Di-Potassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, and Tocopherols), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Polydextrose, Cookie Bites Consisting of (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, and Sodium Bicarbonate), Cellulose Gum, MCT Powder Consisting of (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Disodium Phosphate, and Silicon Dioxide), Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Papain, Bromelain
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Warning: Before consuming SYNTHA-6™ seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition, have any pre-existing medical condition, taking any medication, planning any medical procedure, pregnant, nursing, or contemplating pregnancy. Reduce or discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur such as but not limited to gastrointestinal discomfort. SYNTHA-6™ is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age and older. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powders, variations in the powder height level may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density may be affected as a result of the settling which may cause slight variations in the scoop serving size.
Contains Milk, Egg, Wheat, Peanut and Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor.
Developed by & Manufactured Exclusively For: Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc., Boca Raton, FL 33487 USA
- Health Notes
The Bright Side of Dark ChocolateThe Bright Side of Dark ChocolateResearchers found that those eating dark chocolate performed significantly better on cognitive and vision testsChocolate is no longer considered a diet-busting indulgence-as long as it's the dark variety. Studies have shown heart health benefits and now we can add better vision and clearer thinking to the list of advantages we may gain by enjoying this favorite treat (in moderation).
Capturing chocolate's benefits
Researchers invited 30 healthy, college students to participate in a study to examine the effects of chocolate on vision and thinking (cognitive) abilities. For the first portion of the study, half of the participants ate a single serving of dark chocolate, while the other half ate white chocolate. For the second portion of the study, the groups switched to the other type of chocolate, and for one week in between, participants ate no chocolate at all.
Everyone in the study completed tests of visual function and thinking ability approximately two hours after eating 35 grams (1.25 ounces) of dark or white chocolate. The researchers found that those eating dark chocolate performed significantly better on these tests than those eating white chocolate:
- Contrast sensitivity: The ability to distinguish an object from its background
- Visual motion detection: The ability to determine the direction of motion of objects in an image
- Spatial memory: The ability to remember types and arrangements of shapes in an image, specific features of your physical environment, and where you are within that environment
- Reaction time: Tested by how quickly a person could press one of three buttons on a computer keyboard in response to letters or numbers that appeared on the screen
Why color matters
Dark chocolate contains dozens of nutrients called flavonols and health experts theorize that dark chocolate improves brain function because flavonols improve blood flow to the brain. This study supports this hypothesis: that improvements in visual and thinking ability after eating dark chocolate indicate this food may improve brain function. White chocolate does not contain these healthful nutrients.
These tips for enjoying dark chocolate just may give your brain that extra edge to power through the toughest mental tasks, without expanding your waistline.
- Stick to chocolate that is 60% (or greater) cocoa. Skip the candy bars. Dark chocolate, not milk chocolate, is a source of healthful flavonols.
- Exercise portion control. 1 or 2 ounces of chocolate-just a few squares-is enough to reap potential health benefits of this food. Smaller portions will help you avoid overdoing it and gaining weight.
- Drink up. Dark chocolate cocoa, which you can make at home with pure dark cocoa powder, a teaspoon of sugar, and skim, soy, rice, or almond milk, offers another way to get this healthy treat into your diet when the temperatures drop.
- Feast on flavonols. If you want additional (or alternative) low-calorie options for boosting flavonols in your diet, try yellow onions, scallions, kale, broccoli, apples, berries, and green and black tea, all of which contain similar nutrients to those found in dark chocolate.
(Physiol Behav 2011; 103:255-60)
Suzanne Dixon, MPH, MS, RD, an author, speaker, and internationally recognized expert in chronic disease prevention, epidemiology, and nutrition, has taught medical, nursing, public health, and alternative medicine coursework. She has delivered over 150 invited lectures to health professionals and consumers and is the creator of a nutrition website acclaimed by the New York Times and Time magazine. Suzanne received her training in epidemiology and nutrition at the University of Michigan, School of Public Health at Ann Arbor.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on Stomach
- Great taste
- Simple To Take
- Supplement A Meal
Comments about BSN FINISH FIRST® SYNTHA-6™ - Chocolate Peanut Butter:
I use this just plain mixed with water and it tastes great! It is very creamy.
- Ask A Question