Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Betancourt Nutrition™ BIG BLEND - French Vanilla
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
Betancourt Nutrition™ BIG BLEND - French Vanilla2.47 lb(s).
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
World's First Myo-Augmanting BCAA Nitrate Blend
Enhanced With 22 Proteins Amino Acids & Enzymes!
Ready To Stimulate Whole-Body Protein Synthesis
- Acetyl, AKG, Ester & Nitrate Amino Acid Derivatives
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrate
- Protein Hydrolysates
- Brown Rice Bran
- Multiple mechanisms of anabolic behavior
- Supports proteosynthetic power in muscle & non-muscle tissues
- The ideal supplement to training and diet for outrageous myo-augmentation
- Designed to be addictively delicious by in-house flavor scientists
- MULTI-SPECIES PROTEINS: BIG BLEND prepares your stretched and strained muscle fibers for a perfect "anabolic storm" by feeding them precision-processed proteins extracted from Casein, Milk, Brown Rice and Whey. All have been carefully blended together to protect their bioactivity and shelf life.
- AMINO ACID DERIVATIVES: Amino acid derivatives like Nitrated BCAAs, N-Acetyl L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCI, Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCI, L-Leucine Alpha-Ketoglutarate and many more offer unique pharmacokinetic properties of interest to advanced bodybuilding athletes. These ingredients are impossible to obtain from food and are not found in many protein supplements.
- DIGESTIVE STIMULATORS: Low-calorie, low-glycemic brown rice bran, carbohydrates and enzymes stimulate your digestive tract and help improve the anabolic efficiency of BIG BLEND's many powerful proteins and amino acids. BIG BLEND even contains Papaya extract and lactase to ease digestion and pave the way for more rapid absorption and muscle-building utilization.
Betancourt formulators sourced BIG BLEND's ingredients from around the world, country by country, city by city in order to ensure that they could reward you with a long list of features and benefits including but not limited to rapid and sustained increases in tissue essential (EAA) and nonessential amino acid (NEAA) levels, nitrogen balance, nitric oxide production, protein synthesis in muscle and non-muscle tissues, insulin-like growth-factor-1 (IGF-1) production, muscle fiber hypertrophy, muscle mass, muscle strength and muscle thickness. Furthermore, to make sure that BIG BLEND makes protein shakes that rapidly quench your appetite every time you drink one, Betancourt developed all of its flavors in-house.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Mix 1 serving of BIG BLEND with cold water to the desired thickness in a shaker cup or blender. Consume immediately after your weight-lifting workout. Repeat 2 hours later. On days that you don't work out (rest days), consume 1 serving of BIG BLEND in the morning and 1 serving before bed.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (32 g) Servings Per Container 35 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 120.00 Calories from Fat 20.00 Total Fat 2.00 g 3% Saturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 20.00 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 4.00 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0.00 g 0% Sodium 80.00 mg 3% Sugars 2.00 g Protein 22.00 g 0% Big Multi-Source Blend 32000.00 mg 0% Refined Protein Blend 0.00 0% Whey Protein Concentrate ** Rice Protein ** Whey Protein Isolates ** Egg albumin ** Milk Protein Concentrate ** Casein Phosphopeptides 19% ** Amino Acid Derivatives Vlend 0.00 0% L-Norvaline ** L-Leucine ethyl ester HCl ** L-leucine alpha-ketoglutarate ** L-leucine pyroglutamate ** N-acetyl L-Glutamine ** L-valine ethyl ester HCI ** L-lysine HCI ** N-acetyl l-phenylalanine ** L-phenylalanine methyl ester HCl ** Lactalbumin Hydrolysate ** Nitrated BCAA Blend 0.00 0% L-Leucine Nitrate ** L-Isoleucine Nitrate ** L-Valine Nitrate ** Glutamine Analogues Blend 0.00 0% Akgenuine (L-Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1) ** L-Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate ** Big Digestive Enzyme Blend 0.00 0% Papain ** Xanthan Gum ** Cellulose Gum ** Waxy Maize ** Brown Rice Bran ** Carrageenan ** Corn Starch Amylopectin ** Papaya (Carica papaya)(fruit) ** Lactase 100000 LU/g ** Protease 200000 HUT/g ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Contains Milk protein Betancount Nutrition Inc
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star] Though not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.Athletic Performance Refer to label instructions [1 star] Some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]
Dieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Builds Muscle
- Quickens Recovery Time
- Tastes Good
- After Workout
- Before Bed
- Before Workout
Comments about BETANCOURT 1012334 Betancourt Nutrition™ BIG BLEND™ - French Vanilla:
Taste is not bad at all, mixes alright (not as well as some other powders but still terrible) Definitely a unique protein and worth a try if you are seeking a new protein to excite your taste buds! (:
- Ask A Question