Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Betancourt Nutrition™ PHOSFLEX Creatine - Watermelon
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
Betancourt Nutrition™ PHOSFLEX Creatine - Watermelon2.5 lb(s).
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
VOLUME Cellular Expansion
INSULIN Anabolic Storage
Strength, Muscularity, & Joint Support
1,3-1,6-Beta-D-Glucan For Stronger Bones
Support Creatine & Glucose Levels - Zero Loading
- 5000mg Creatine
- Increase Glut-4 Translocation for Carbohydrate Use
- 2000mg Chondroitin Sulfate & Glucosamine HCL
- L-Leucine Nitrate
- 3-Energy Creatine Complex: 5,000mg of Creatine Monohydrate is the most studied and proven form of creatine. It supports ATP re-synthesis by increasing muscle levels of phosphocreatine. This addition of di-creatine malate and creatine alpha-ketoglutarate to PHOSFLEX takes ATP re-synthesis to another level - three levels, in fact. While creatine increases muscle phosphocreatine levels, malate and alpha-ketoglutarate support the function of the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle, a metabolic pathway involved in the re-synthesis of ATP.
- Leucin Nitrate: The branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) leucine turns on "switches" inside your muscle cells that allow rates of muscle protein synthesis to increase after resistance exercise. The nitrate attached to leucine can be converted into nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator and regulator of muscle blood flow.
- Banaba Leaf Powder Extract: Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) contains corosolic acid (CA), a pentacyclic triterpene that supports glucose levels in the healthy range. Though its mechanism of action is unclear, studies suggest that it can increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, thereby supporting recovery.
- (1,3)(1,6) Beta-D-Glucan Powder: BDG is a naturally-occurring insoluble carbohydrate. Animal studies suggest that BDG is a potent immune system modulator that may reduce inflammation, a common symptom of heavy training. BDG has even been shown to have anabolic (building) effects on bone.
- Glycerol Monostearate: Inside the body, GM releases glycerol. Glycerol is hydroscopic, which means that it draws water around itself. When glycerol accumulates inside muscle and joint tissues, it hydrates and volumized them, which provides hydraulic support.
- L-Tyrosine: Tysosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters involved in the regulation of mood. Supplementation with tyrosine appears to be most helpful under conditions of mental stress.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: PB supplies the essential electrolyte potassium and helps buffer acid produced in muscle during high-intensity exercise.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Phosflex is the 'World's First Flexible Creatine Drink Mix' which features a Joint Support, Insulin, and Muscle Volumizing Complex making it perfect for use pre, during or post workout. No loading phase is required thanks to it's advanced 3-Energy Creatine Complex featuring Di-Creatine Malate which is responsible for minimizing water retention and increasing energy production from the powerhouse centers of your muscle cells (the mitochondria). However, to maintain elevated creatine levels, Phosflex can be stacked with Creatine Micro Chewies, on non-training days. If you choose to take creatine daily, continue for 6 weeks before discontinuing use for 2 weeks and the repeating. Continuous cycling of Phosflex is recommended to enhance recovery, strength, maximize glycogen levels, and promote joint health.
For regular use, mix 1 scoop (45g) mixed with 8 oz. of water or more based on your desired preference for consistency. Consume pre, during, or post-workout on training days; Phosflex can be consumed 30 minutes prior to exercise when combined with Recelerator for non-stimulant performance enhancement. Phosflex can also be taken within 1 hour post-exercise to restore glycogen levels when combined with Androrush, (pre-workout), and Recelerator (post-workout) for maximum gains in performance, size and recovery.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 25 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 200.00 Calories from Fat 45.00 Total Fat 5.00 g 8% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Cholesterol 0.00 g 0% Total Carbohydrate 30.00 g 8% Sodium 0.00 g 0% Sugar 0.00 g Protein 0.00 g 0% Phosflex Blend 45000.00 mg 0% Insulin Support Complex 0.00 0% Waxy Maize ** L-Leucine Nitrate ** Banaba Extract (1% Corosolic Acid)(Lagerstroemia speciosa)(leaf) ** Glucose Polymers ** Bicarbonate and Muscle Volumizing Complex 0.00 0% Potassium Bicarbonate ** L-Tyrosine ** Glycerol Monostearate ** 3-Energy Creatine Complex 0.00 0% Di-Creatine Malate ** Creatine Monohydrate ** L-Creatine AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate) ** Joint Support Complex 0.00 0% Glucosamine HCI ** Chondroitin Sulfate ** (13)-(16)-B-D-Glucan ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Contains: Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab) Betancourt Nutrition Inc
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
- Health Notes
Creatine MonohydrateCreatine Monohydrate
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAthletic Performance and Non-Weight Bearing Endurance Exercise 15 to 20 grams daily for five or six days [3 stars] Taking this supplement for five or six days may improve performance of high-intensity, short-duration exercise (like sprinting) or sports with alternating low- and high-intensity efforts.Athletic Performance and High-Intensity, Short Duration Exercise or Sports with Alternating Low- and High-Intensity Efforts 15 to 20 grams a day for five or six days [2 stars] Supplementing with creatine may improve performance of non-weight bearing endurance exercises such as cycling.Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 5 grams three times a day for two weeks, and then 5 grams once daily [2 stars] Creatine has been shown to increase muscle strength, muscle endurance, and overall health status.High Cholesterol Refer to label instructions [1 star] One trial found that supplementing with creatine significantly lowered serum total cholesterol and triglycerides in people with high cholesterol.High Triglycerides Refer to label instructions [1 star] One trial found that supplementing with significantly lowered serum total triglycerides in both men and women.
Creatine (creatine monohydrate) is a colorless, crystalline substance used in muscle tissue for the production of phosphocreatine, an important factor in the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the source of energy for muscle contraction and many other functions in the body.1, 2
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question
PEOPLE WHO BUY THIS ALSO BUY:
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Price: $45.99Member Price: $41.39 Become a Member