Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Energy and Metabolism
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Energy and Metabolism30 pack(s)
Price: was $49.99 Now $45.99
2 Vitapaks for $65.83. Add 2 to cart for discount. Details
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! DetailsSee all available promotions
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
WOMEN'S ULTRA MEGA® ENERGY AND METABOLISM
- Clinically studied multivitamin enhanced with a powerful energizing complex*
- Fuels metabolism & promotes healthy cells with a specialized green tea complex*
- Improves mental alertness & energy*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol & blood pressure levels*
- Women's Ultra Mega® Active Without Iron- Our premium timed-release, clinically studied formula includes vitamins and minerals to supplement key nutrients that may be missing in your daily diet. Women's Ultra Mega® Active contains 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health and immune support, as well as B-vitamins that are important for cardiovascular health and energy production.* Features a premium energizing sports blend, 500 mg of bone-strengthening calcium and provides a broad spectrum of cell-protecting antioxidant nutrients that also support immune health.*
- Burn 60™- This thermogemic formula helps enhance metabolism, burn calories and boost energy levels.* The powerful ingredients in Burn 60™ also support physical and mental energy and performance.*
- Green Tree Complex- Supplies 500 mg of green tea extract, including 125 mg of EGCG, a major active component of green tea that supports metabolism and polyphenols, which act as antioxidants that can promote cell health by helping fight damage from free radicals.*
- Carnitine 500- The most clinically studied and most concentrated form of carnitine. This naturally occurring amino acid facilitates the metabolism of fatty acids and helps fuel muscles and support exercise recovery.*
- Concentrated Fish Oil- This specialty formula features 500 mg of essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in one mini 40% smaller softgel. Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for heart, joint, brain and eye health, help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and support the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, take the contents of one packet daily with food.
Serving Size 1 Packs Servings Per Container 30
GNC is the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements, committed to producing the highest quality products available. This commitment begins with quality designed supplement formulations. Every raw material that goes into a GNC supplement is guaranteed as to quality and potency. Each product is dated and then shipped immediately to our stores, so you can be sure you are purchasing the freshest supplements available. At GNC, we extend our quality commitment to you by offering our money-back guarantee.
Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked!
Distributed by:General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Health Notes
Everyday Vitamins for WomenEveryday Vitamins for WomenWhat to combine with good eating to meet your nutritional needsIt's a good idea for every woman to take a daily multivitamin
While certain nutritional needs can change, some nutrients remain particularly important throughout a woman's life. By eating well, women can get much of what they need, such as protein and fiber, but many can benefit from taking supplements to ensure they get enough of certain essential vitamins and minerals that the diet doesn't always provide in sufficient amounts, such as calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
A happy family
For starters, it's a good idea for every woman to take a daily multivitamin to get a family of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C (200 to 1,000 mg per day) and the B-complex vitamins. The B vitamins that are part of this complex are thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin or niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid, and cobalamin (vitamin B12). Most multivitamins will also contain beneficial zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin E for healthy skin and immune function, and to protect against a wide variety of diseases.
The strength is in the bones
A woman's bones need extra care to help preserve bone mass and avoid possible osteoporosis later in life. Body After Baby author and nutrition expert Jackie Keller says "Women need calcium at all stages of life, and we generally don't get enough in our diets through food sources." Look for a calcium supplement that, combined with diet and what you might get in a multivitamin, gives you around 1,000 mg per day, 1,200 if you're over 51. To further protect bones, doctors also recommend supplementing with 400 to 800 IU of vitamin D per day when taking calcium.
Fatty is good
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for the body's health. For women, they may protect against a wide range of conditions, including osteoporosis, heart disease, and depression. Food sources include cold-water fish, walnuts, flaxseeds, and canola oil. Common supplement forms of omega-3s are fish oil capsules (1,000 to 4,000 mg per day) and ground flaxseed (1 tablespoon [15 ml] one or two times a day). You can easily grind your own flaxseeds in a small coffee bean grinder to guarantee freshness.Freelance writer Terra Wellington makes sure she gets her omega-3s by adding ground organic flaxseed to her cereal every morning.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Makes Me Nauseated
- Pills are large
- Taste bad
Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Energy and Metabolism:
I wanted to buy the Women's Ultra Mega Wellness Vitapak because of all the great reviews but when I got to the GNC store the sales girl talked me into buying this one, I was hesitant because it was a new product and there were no reviews. I've been taking it a week now and see NO difference, no energy what so ever, in fact I feel more tired now than I did before. And as far as weight loss... these pills made me so hungry. You have to eat with them which I understand b/c you don't want to upset your stomach, but I felt like I needed to eat all day just to keep the hunger pain away. I have actually gained weight with these! (I had been losing w/out them but thought these may boost the weight loss) I will be returning them and buying the Wellness Vitapak tonight!
- My Beauty Routine Takes:
- 30 Minutes
- Ask A Question