Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
MuscleTech® Nitro Tech® – Strawberry
MuscleTech® Nitro Tech® – Strawberry2 lb(s).
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Whey Isolate Lean Musclebuilder
- Ultra-Pure Whey Isolate Primary Source
- Enhanced with Creatine and Aminos
- Superior to other Whey Protein Formulas
- 30g Protein
- 0g Trans Fat
- 1g Carbs
- 5g Creatine
- 3g Added Aminos
- 1g Sugar
- NO Proprietary Blends
- NO Underdosed Key Ingredients
- NO Fillers
- NO Hype
- NO Exceptions
- Build More Lean Muscle Than Regular Whey Protein: In addition to whey protein isolate, NITRO-TECH® also contains a secondary compound shown to help you build more muscle size and strength. In fact, research conducted and published in a scientific journal shows that subjects using the core compound in NITRO-TECH® gained more lean muscle in just weeks compared to the placebo group. With two scientifically researched key compounds, it should come as no surprise that NITRO-TECH® could deliver better results than just regular whey protein alone.
- Rapid Post-Workout Amino Acid Delivery: In addition to its key musclebuilding ingredient, NITRO-TECH® also contains BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine and valine) and is designed to deliver essential amino acids and proteinogenic (protein building) amino acids that are quickly digested and absorbed by your bloodstream – aiding in muscle cell repair and growth and helping to make NITRO-TECH® the perfect choice for rapid post-workout amino acid delivery.
Alanine is the second-most widely used amino acid in protein synthesis, after leucine, and is the primary amino acid for the production of usable glucose during intense training.
Glycine is an amino acid which has been noted to play a role in the formation of many other biological compounds in the body, such as proteins and creatine, and even supports cell volumization. Taurine is the second-most abundant amino acid found in muscle and aids in cell volumization.
- Build More Strength Than Regular Whey Protein: NITRO-TECH® contains a research-proven dose (5 grams) of creatine monohydrate. In one scientific study, subjects taking the key compound found in NITRO-TECH® gained more strength and improved their overall performance during bouts of high-intensity training versus the placebo group. With the combined benefits of whey protein isolate and creatine, NITRO-TECH® is truly superior to regular whey protein.
- Ultra-Clean Protein Formula: A single scoop of NITRO-TECH® contains 30 grams of protein, primarily from whey protein isolate, ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate and hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, with only 2 grams of carbs and 1.5 grams of fat! Other protein powders deliver significantly less protein per scoop while some protein formulas are loaded with fat and carbs.
- Supplement Facts
(Adults): Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 120 mL of water or milk and drink daily. Take separately from other products containing caffeine (e.g., tea, coffee, cola). Use for a minimum of 4 weeks and consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for general good health.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 25 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 130.00 Calories from Fat 10.00 Total Fat 1.00 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.50 g 0% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 25.00 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 1.00 g 0% Fibre 0.00 g 0% Sugar 1.00 g Protein 30.00 g 0% Super Amino Strength Matrix 0.00 0% Creatine Monohydrate 5.00 g 0% L-Alanine 1.06 g 0% Taurine 1.00 g 0% Glycine 600.00 mg 0% L-Leucine 355.00 mg 0% L-Valine 50.00 mg 0% L-Isoleucine 50.00 mg 0% L-Glutamine 25.00 mg 0% ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, egg and peanut ingredients. Imported by Iovate Health Sciences International Inc. Oakville, ON L6M 0H4
- Health Notes
Whey ProteinWhey Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAthletic Performance 20 grams daily up to 1.2 grams of per 2.2 of pounds body weight per day [2 stars]Animal studies suggest that whey protein can increase gains in lean body mass resulting from exercise. One study found that people taking whey protein improved their performance on a test of short-term intense cycling exercise.Hepatitis 3 to 4.5 grams twice per day [1 star]In one trial, supplementing with whey protein improved blood measures of liver dysfunction in people with hepatitis B.HIV and AIDS Support Refer to label instructions [1 star]Whey protein is rich in the amino acid cysteine, which the body uses to make glutathione, an important antioxidant. Supplementing with it may improve immune function.Immune Function Refer to label instructions [1 star]Whey protein appears to improve some aspects of immune function. One trial showed that whey protein increased blood glutathione levels in a group of HIV-infected people.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Whey protein may aid weight loss due to its appetite-suppressing effect.Osteoporosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some whey proteins may reduce bone loss. Milk basic protein (MBP) is a mixture of some of the proteins found in whey protein and has been shown to promote bone density
Whey protein is a mixture of some of the proteins naturally found in milk. The major proteins found in whey protein include beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin. Whey protein has one of the highest protein digestibility-corrected amino acid scores (PDCAAS; a measure of protein bioavailability) and is more rapidly digested than other proteins, such as casein (another milk protein). 1
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question