Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
MusclePharm® Amino1™ - Fruit Punch
Sale Price: $21.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
REVOLUTIONARY SPORTS PERFORMANCE RECOVERY FUEL
- Rebuild Muscle & Recover Faster*
- Scientifically advanced hydration system with Coconut water*
- Increase endurance and fuel ATP*
- 10g of amino acids with patent-pending BCAA 3:1:2 Ratio
- Scientifically Advanced Endurance andRecovery Support!*
- Support Against Muscular Fatigue Duringand After Exercise*
- Promote Recovery and Muscle Building fromTraining Sessions*
- Caffeine and Sugar Free - Can Be Used Anytime,Day or Night
- The Ultimate Hydration and Recovery System
- Anti-Catabolism/Muscle Sparing*
- Mixes Easily and Completely - No Clumping
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Take one(1) serving (1 scoop) of Amino1™ mixed into 12-16 oz ofcold water, either before, during, or after a workout. On non-training days,consume throughout the day, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 15 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 5.00 Total Carbohydrate 1.00 g 0% Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 200.00 mg 50% Calcium 48.00 mg 5% Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250.00 mg 417% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 25.00 mg 1250% Sugar 0.00 g Phosphorous 68.00 mg 7% Sodium (as Sodium Phosphate) 40.00 mg 2% Potassium (as potassium phosphate) 100.00 mg 3% Instantized BCAA’s Patented Pending 3:1:2 Blend 3000.00 mg ** L-Leucine (Instantized) 1500 mg ** L-Isoleucine (Instantized) 500 mg ** L-Valine (Instantized) 1000 mg ** Cellular Energy & ATP Fueler 4775.00 mg ** L-Glycine L-Alanine Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 L-Carnitine L-Tartrate Coenzyme Q-10 ** Amino Hydrate System 2323.00 mg ** L-Taurine Coconut (Cocus nucifera) Water Powder Beet Root extract (Beta vulgaris) containing Betaine (high nitrates) ** Goldenseal root powder (Hydrastis canadensis) Sarsaparilla root powder (Hemidesmus indicus) ** Slippery Elm Bark powder (Ulmus pumila) ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red Beet Juice Powder (for color), Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, sucralose, Acesuflame-Potassium
Warning: WARNING: Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any prescription or over thecounter medications or supplements. Do not take if you are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy or nursing.Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to thisproduct. Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containingmilk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
EXCLUSIVELY DEVELOPED & MANUFACTURED FOR: MUSCLEPHARM® CORP. 4721 Ironton St. Bldg. A Denver, CO 80239 USAMADE IN A cGMP CERTIFIED FACILITY
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question