MusclePharmŪ Combat PowderŪ - Orange Creamsicle
MusclePharmŪ Combat PowderŪ - Orange Creamsicle2 lb(s).
Price: was $46.99 Now $29.99
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
FREE Amino Sample with any Protein Purchase. Limited Time Only. Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
ADVANCED TIME RELEASE PROTEIN
- Fast, Medium, and Slow-Releasing Proteins
- Added Digestive Blend for Ease of Absorption
- 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added BCAA's
- Extra Glutamine
- Added Dietary Fiber
- WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN – Hydrolyzed whey is protein that's been broken down into fast- absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- MICELLAR CASEIN – very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE – closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- EGG ALBUMEN – highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. COMBAT contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained here in. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of COMBAT's muscle-building protein component.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER® with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
FOR MEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
FOR WOMEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 27 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 15.00 Saturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 80.00 mg 27% Sodium 150.00 mg 6% Potassium 200.00 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5.00 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1.00 g 4% Protein 25.00 g 50% Calories 130.00 Calcium 0.00 0% Iron 0.00 0% Total Fat 1.50 g 2% Sugars 2.00 g Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix 33.00 g ** Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System 0.00 ** Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate Whey Protein Isolate Whey Protein Hydroslate) Micellar Casein ** Egg White Albumen L-Glutamine L-Leucine L-Valine L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine Lysine Arginine Glycine Histidine ** Tyrosine Cystine Methionine Phenylalanine Proline Serine Aspartic Acid Threonine Tryptophan* ** Digestive Enzyme Blend 0.00 ** Protease Lactase ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
**Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma; therefore keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool dark place. Keep sealed when not in use. Warning: This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
This Product Contains Milk And Soy. This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts. MusclePharm® 4721 Ironton St. Denver, CO 80239 USA
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Though not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.Athletic Performance Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Dieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question