Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Diabetic Support
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Diabetic Support30 VITAPAK
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Vitapak® Program and Nutrition Plan
- Multivitamin enhanced with key ingredients to support normal blood sugar utilization
- Premium ingredients that support glucose metabolism, circulatory health and optimal eye health
- Supports heart health and a healthy anit-inflammatory response with resveratrol and triple strength fish oil
- Women's Ultra Mega® Diabetic Support- This powerful multivitamin not only supports overall health and wellness, but also include premium blends of herbs, antioxidants and other key nutrients that offer support for eye health and glucose metabolism and utilization.
- Blood Glucose Support- Formulated with key ingredients such as chromium, which is involved in normal glucose utilization and maintaining glucose homeostasis, as well as turmeric, a powerful antioxidant. Includes cinnamon, bitter melon and fenugreek for added support.
- Circulation and Metabolism Support- Provides premium resVida® Resveratrol, clinically shown to significantly enhance blood vessel dilation. Also delivers L-carnitine, which facilitates the metabolism of long chain fatty acids, and alpha-lipoic acid, which plays an important role in cellular energy metabolism.
- Concentrated Mini Fish Oil- A high-potency dose of 5 times purified fish oil that provides 501 mg of omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. Fish oil supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response and is necessary for optimal eye function, circulatory health and cardiovascular health.
For more than 77 years, GNC has been the leader in the development of superior nutritional supplements. Our products are produced using only fresh, high-quality ingredients and are manufactured under the strictest quality controls.
If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with your receipt to a GNC store within 30 days. Our trained sales staff will either refund your purchase price, or, if you prefer, assist you in finding a replacement product to help you LIVE WELL.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, for optimal health benefits take contents of one packet daily with food.
Serving Size 1 VITAPAK Servings Per Container 30
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Health Notes
Everyday Vitamins for WomenEveryday Vitamins for WomenWhat to combine with good eating to meet your nutritional needsIt's a good idea for every woman to take a daily multivitamin
While certain nutritional needs can change, some nutrients remain particularly important throughout a woman's life. By eating well, women can get much of what they need, such as protein and fiber, but many can benefit from taking supplements to ensure they get enough of certain essential vitamins and minerals that the diet doesn't always provide in sufficient amounts, such as calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
A happy family
For starters, it's a good idea for every woman to take a daily multivitamin to get a family of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C (200 to 1,000 mg per day) and the B-complex vitamins. The B vitamins that are part of this complex are thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin or niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid, and cobalamin (vitamin B12). Most multivitamins will also contain beneficial zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin E for healthy skin and immune function, and to protect against a wide variety of diseases.
The strength is in the bones
A woman's bones need extra care to help preserve bone mass and avoid possible osteoporosis later in life. Body After Baby author and nutrition expert Jackie Keller says "Women need calcium at all stages of life, and we generally don't get enough in our diets through food sources." Look for a calcium supplement that, combined with diet and what you might get in a multivitamin, gives you around 1,000 mg per day, 1,200 if you're over 51. To further protect bones, doctors also recommend supplementing with 400 to 800 IU of vitamin D per day when taking calcium.
Fatty is good
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for the body's health. For women, they may protect against a wide range of conditions, including osteoporosis, heart disease, and depression. Food sources include cold-water fish, walnuts, flaxseeds, and canola oil. Common supplement forms of omega-3s are fish oil capsules (1,000 to 4,000 mg per day) and ground flaxseed (1 tablespoon [15 ml] one or two times a day). You can easily grind your own flaxseeds in a small coffee bean grinder to guarantee freshness.Freelance writer Terra Wellington makes sure she gets her omega-3s by adding ground organic flaxseed to her cereal every morning.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Price I Have Stopped
- Since Taking This
- Smells Great
- Taking Diabetes Meds
- This Product Is Worth The
- Well Worth The Price
- Except The Price
- I Haven't Found Any
- Daily Use
Comments about GNC Women’s Ultra Mega® Diabetic Support:
An all around great product, easy use, once in morning and blood sugar is really good since I started using these.
- My Beauty Routine Takes:
- 10 Minutes
- Ask A Question