Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GAT™ ADENOFLEX™ - Grape Bubblegum
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
GAT™ ADENOFLEX™ - Grape Bubblegum300 g
Price: was $62.99 Now $35.99
Not Eligible For The 30% Off Promotion. Details
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
HEAVILY DOSED FOR THE POST-TRAINING PUMP!*
New ADENOFLEX helps your muscles remain more pumped after your workouts and promote greater exercise-induced lean mass and strength gains.* ADENOFLEX is heavily dosed with active ingredients which research suggests encourage bigger, longer-lasting post-training pumps.* This is achieved by supporting expansion, a.k.a. "volumization", at the blood, plasma and muscle cell levels.* Importantly, ADENOFLEX provides benefits both acutely (i.e. after one use) and chronically (i.e. with repeated use).
- 600 mg of purity-tested agmatine per scoop. Anecdotally, agmatine is used by advanced bodybuilders and others to support overall muscle volume and pumps.* Animal studies suggest that it may also support healthy nerve performance*.
- 600 mg of n-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) per scoop. NAC has been added to support hematogenesis, or blood building.* In turn, this promotes bigger pumps during and after workouts.* In a clinical study, men receiving600 mg of NAC twice daily (1200 mg total) for 8 days increased erythropoietin (EPO)(+26%), hemoglobin (+9%) and hematocrit (+9%) at rest and after exercise.* On the basis of these findings, it is recommended that users load with ADENOFLEX by taking 2 servings daily for the first 8 days, and 1 serving daily thereafter.
- More than 100% of the dose of creatine monohydrate shown to boost plasma volume by 14%.*Plasma represents over half of blood volume and therefore substantially impacts your potential for pumps.
- Chromium 454®, a novel "food form" of chromium created by reacting trivalent chromium with high-activity, water-soluble molecules from a proprietary GRAS brewer's yeast extract. In vitro, Chromium 454 has been shown to increase glucose uptake in human muscle cells by up to 3-fold, outperforming other forms of chromium.* Glucose is required to replenish muscle glycogen levels post-training and supports muscle volumization.
- Ursolic acid and betaine have been added to ADENOFLEX because of their potential nutrient partitioning properties.* Studied performed by University of Iowa researchers indicate that ursolic acid enhances lean muscle mass and thermogenic brown fat. In turn, this encourages greater calorie burning and protection from fat gain.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
For the first 8 days only, take 1 serving post-training and another serving 4-6 hours later (2 servings daily). Thereafter, take 1 serving post-training. Mix each serving thoroughly with 8 oz of water.
Stacking: For maximum results, take NITRAFLEX® pre-training. In an IRB-approved, double-blind, placebo controlled pilot study, all subjects increased their bench press strength by 5-10 lb after taking NITRAFLEX for 2 weeks.* Subjects also increased their muscle work capacity by 21.6% and free testosterone level by 13.4%.*
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 6.00 Total Carbohydrates 2.00 g 1% Sugars 0.00 g Chromium (as Chromium 454® Bio-Organic Yeast Matrix) 200.00 mcg 167% ADENOFLEX Blood Plasma & Cellular Expansion Support Blend* 7502.00 mg ** N-(aminoiminomethyl)-N-methylglycine monohydrate (Creatine Monohydrate) 2-trimethylammonioacetate (Betaine) ** 2-acetamido-3-sulfanylpropanoic acid(N-acetyl-L-cysteine) N-(4-aminobutyl)guanidine sulfate salt(Agmatine Sulfate)Ursolic Acid ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question