Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Maximum Human Performance TRAC® Extreme-NO - Orange
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
Maximum Human Performance TRAC® Extreme-NO - Orange27 oz(s)
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
- Maximum Strength Pump-Inducing Muscle Expander
- WITH NITROFOLIN-ATP™
- Time Released Nitric Oxide/Creatine Technology
- Instantly Triggers Extreme Muscle Fiber Expansion, Pump, Vascularity, Strength And Energy*
- Dietary Supplement
- ORANGE Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- MHP Introduces Breakthrough Technologies for Extreme Muscle Fiber Expansion, Explosive POWER and Mind Blowing PUMPS!
- Exclusive Performance Enhancement Technology: TRAC Extreme-NO cracks the Nitric Oxide code with NitroFolin-ATP™. This patent protected breakthrough combines Arginine, Metafolin® and other co-factors needed to complete the Nitric Oxide pathway. TRAC Extreme-NO induces vasodilation, increases blood flow and provides a super infusion of nutrients into muscle tissue to trigger extreme muscle fiber expansion, immense pumps, explosive power and ignite intense energy levels.*
- Exclusive Patented 2-Stage Bifusion Time Release Technology: TRAC Extreme-NO provides your muscles with a 2-Stage infusion of nutrients to prepare you for intense workouts and keep you pumped all day long. Stage 1 - Instafusion™ floods your muscles with an "instantaneous rocket-like infusion" of Nitric Oxide (NO), Creatine, ATP precursors and energy substrates. This immediate saturation of nutrients allows you to hit "Maximum Muscle Nutrient Capacity" fueling your muscles from your first set to the last rep of your workout. Stage 2 - Profusion™ continually provides your muscles with a prolonged delivery of Nitric Oxide (NO), Creatine and ATP precursors necessary for muscle fiber expansion, recovery and immense full body pumps that last for hours!*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
To experience the ultimate workout and mind blowing pump, mix one scoop in 12-14 oz of water approximately 30-45 minutes before workouts. TRAC Extreme-NO should also be taken on non-workout days, preferably in the morning or early afternoon to further support extreme growth and recovery.
Serving Size 1 scoop(s) Servings Per Container 25 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 70.00 Total Carbohydrate 12.00 g 4% Sugars 0.00 g Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 395.00 mg 658% Thiamin 10.00 mg 667% Riboflavin 10.00 mg 588% Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25.00 mg 125% Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 10.00 mg 500% Metafolin® (L-methylfolate)** 400.00 mcg 100% Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 500.00 mcg 8333% Biotin 25.00 mcg 8% Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25.00 mg 250% Calcium (as calcium citrate and calcium ascorbate) 155.00 mg 16% Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 5.00 mg 33% Copper (as copper citrate) 1.00 mg 50% Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 2.00 mg 100% Chromium (as ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate) 50.00 mcg 42% Potassium (as potassium phosphate) 200.00 mg 6% NitroFolin-ATP™ with Metafolin® 16000.00 mg ** Nitric Oxide (NO) & Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Stimulators ** L-Arginine ** Citrulline Malate ** Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP) Power & Energy Substrates with Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors ** Biotin ** Creatine Monohydrate ** Niacin ** Pyridoxine HCl ** Riboflavin ** Pantothenic Acid ** Cyanocobalamin ** Chromium Polynicotinate ** Aspartic Acid ** Tyrosine ** Green Tea Leaf Extract ** Guarana Seed Extract ** Banaba leaf extract ** Choline dihydrogen citrate ** Vanadyl amino acid chelate (supplies 5 mg vanadium) ** Thiamine ** NADH ** ADMA Homocysteine & Super Oxide Anion Inhibitors ** Pyridoxine HCl ** Copper ** Manganese ** Zinc ** Cyanocobalamin ** Calcium Ascorbate ** N-Acetyl Cysteine ** Electrolyte & Lactic Acid Buffering Intermediates ** Malic Acid ** Potassium Phosphate ** Calcium Citrate ** Patented 2-Stage Bifusion Time Release Technology 13000.00 mg ** Lecithin ** Low Dl Glucose Polymer Matrix ** MicroTex Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil ** Bioperine® (black pepper extract) 3.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Store at 15-30°C (56-86°F) Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product it you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not purchase if seal is broken. MHP
Distributed by Maximum Human Performance, Inc.
21 Dwight Place, Fairfield, NJ 07004
Bioperine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corp.
ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of Inter Health Nutraceuticals.
**Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
U.S. Patent No. 5,997,915, U.S. Patent No. 6,254,904, U.S. Patent No. 6,451,360, U.S. Patent No. 6,673,381, U.S. Patent No. 6,808,725, U.S. Patent No. 6,011,040, U.S. Patent No. 6,441,168.
- Health Notes
Nitric OxideNitric Oxide
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAthletic Performance 4 gram three times per day [2 stars] It has been speculated that AAKG may increase production of nitric oxide, a substance known to enhance blood flow. In one study, AAKG improved measures of strength and short-term power performance in weight lifters.
Nitric oxide is the popular name for AAKG (arginine alpha-ketoglutarate), a compound made from the amino acid L-arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate, a substance formed in the body's energy-generating process. AAKG is a popular supplement among bodybuilders and other athletes because of claims that it increases production of nitric oxide in muscles. Nitric oxide is known to have blood-flow-enhancing effects,1 which could in theory increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscle. While L-arginine by itself is known to increase nitric oxide production, no research has been done to show that AAKG does the same. However, double-blind trials of AAKG suggest it improves some measures of strength and power resulting from weight training.2, 3
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Boosts Energy
- Good Value
- Before Workout
Comments about MHP Maximum Human Performance TRAC® Extreme-NO - Orange:
before a bike ride, workout to stay engineered & stimulated "NITRIC OXIDE" ..ROCKS.. BUY GNC CARD $$$ SAVE MORE BUY MORE 2 FOR 1
- Ask A Question