- Product Images
- Product Videos
Amazing GrassŪ Amazing Trio Barley Grass, Wheat Grass & Alfalfa
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
Meet The Amazing Trio, starring Barley Grass, Wheat Grass and Alfalfa. This simple combination gives you not one, but three of the best organic greens around. Made from some of the finest ingredients on Earth, The Amazing Trio delivers whole food nutrition that tastes great. Grown and harvested on our family run farm, right here in the good ol' USA, Amazing Grass is dedicated to producing the best organic greens for you and your family. So go ahead and give our powerful posse of potent greens a try today.
- Supplement Facts
Mix 1 serving with 8 to 16 oz. of your favorite juice or water. We likeorange, apple, and grape juice or try it in a smoothie. Take it first thing in the morning to jump start your day!We recommend 1 to 3 servings daily.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 5.00 Sodium 2.00 mg 0% Potassium 230.00 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 4.00 g 1% Dietary Fiber 2.00 g 8% Protein 2.00 g 4% Calories 35.00 Calcium 35.00 mg 0% Iron 2.00 mg 0% Riboflavin 0.60 mg 20% Niacin 0.60 mg 2% Vitamin B6 0.10 mcg 4% Folic Acid 80.00 mcg 15% Vitamin B12 0.10 mcg 25% Iodine 18.00 mcg 0% Selenium 8.00 mcg 0% Manganese 548.00 mcg 0% Vitamin K 80.00 mcg 50% Total Fat less than 1.00 g Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 3800.00 IU 80% Vitamin C 17.00 mg 30% Sugars Less than 1.00 g Chlorophyll 30.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Alfalfa
Distributed by: Amazing Grass P.O. Box 475576 San Francisco, CA 94147
- Health Notes
OctacosanolOctacosanolThis nutrient has been used in connection with the following health goals
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:Athletic PerformanceDose: Refer to label instructionsPreliminary studies have suggested that octacosanol improves endurance, reaction time, and other measures of exercise capacity.(more)Athletic PerformanceDose: Refer to label instructions
Wheat germ oil, which contains a waxy substance known as octacosanol, has been investigated as an ergogenic agent. Preliminary studies have suggested that octacosanol improves endurance, reaction time, and other measures of exercise capacity.1 In another preliminary trial, supplementation with 1 mg per day of octacosanol for eight weeks improved grip strength and visual reaction time, but it had no effect on chest strength, auditory reaction time, or endurance.2References
1. Cureton TK. The physiological effects of wheat germ oil on humans. In: Exercise. Illinois: Charles C Thomas, 1972, 296-300.
2. Saint-John M, McNaughton L. Octacosanol ingestion and its effects on metabolic responses to submaximal cycle ergometry, reaction time and chest and grip strength. Int Clin Nutr Rev 1986;6(2):81-7.
Octacosanol is a waxy substance naturally present in some plant oils and is the primary component of the sugar cane extract called policosanol.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Daily Use
Comments about Amazing Grass® Amazing Trio Barley Grass, Wheat Grass & Alfalfa:
I use this in orange juice in the morning and I love the taste.
- My Beauty Routine Takes:
- 30 Minutes
- Ask A Question