Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
ABB Performance Ripped Force® - Fruit Punch12 bottles
Price: was $26.89 Now $21.99
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$4.99 Flat Rate Shipping on RTDs & Stacks! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Ephedra-Free Energy Formula*
Now with Adrenergic Catalyst Technology and Tyrosine for Maximum Thermogenesis, Herbal Energy, and Mental Alertness*
- Contains 350 mg of ABB's Proprietary ADRENERGIC CATALYST TECHNOLOGY (ACT) with Advantra Z®
- BITTER ORANGE EXTRACT - standardized for SYNEPHRINE N-Methyltyramine, Hordenine, and Tyramine 0 GYARANA CAFFEINE and OCTOPAMINE
- ACT was developed to ENHACNCE ALERTNESS, THERMOGENESIS, and overall ENERGY LEVELS by strategically stimulating adrenergic receptors*
- 22 grams of STACKED CARBS for ENERGY and GLYCOGEN REPLENISHMENT*
- 150 MG L-TYROSINE
- 120 mcg of CHROMIUM and 10 mg NIACIN
- NO ASPARTAME
Total caffeine from all sources is 200 mg.
Total Synephrine from bitter orange is 20 mg.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Consume on (1) bottle of Ripped Force prior to or between meals, 1-3 times per day. Do not exceed three (3) bottles daily.
Serving Size 1 bottles Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 90.00 Sodium 55.00 mg 2% Potassium 190.00 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 22.00 g 7% Sugars 12.00 g Phosphorus 60.00 mg 6% Niacin (as Niacinamide) 10.00 mg 50% Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 120.00 mcg 100% Proprietary ACT Blend 350.00 mg ** Guarana Extract (Paullinia cupana)(seed)(standardized for caffeine) ** Caffeine(as caffeine anhydrous) ** ** AdvantraZ® BitterOrange Extract(Citrus aurantium)(fruit)(standardized:synephrinen-methyltyraminehordeninelyramine&octopamine ** L-Tyrosine 150.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Store in a cool dry place.
Refrigerate after opening. Warning: This product contains caffeine. Do not exceed recommended dose. Limit the use of caffeine containing medications, food, and beverages while taking this product. Too much caffeine and other compounds in this beverage may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, muscle tremor, headache, lightheadedness, mild delirium, rapid heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Consult a physician before use if taking prescription or ever the counter medications. Not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney disease, or other serious medical conditions. Do not use with drugs or alcohol. Do not use if pregnant, nursing a baby, or sensitive to tyramine. Do not use during strenuous activity in high temperature conditions. Keep out of reach of children. Mnufactured and Distributed by:
AMERICAN BODY BUILDING PRODUCTS®, LLC
Walterboro, SC 29488
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Also Available in
This product is also available in the following flavors or formulas:
ABB Performance Ripped Force® - Grape
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
- Ask A Question