- Product Images
- Product Videos
ABB Performance Ripped Force® - Fruit Punch
Sale Price: $21.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
Ephedra-Free Energy Formula*
Now with Adrenergic Catalyst Technology and Tyrosine for Maximum Thermogenesis, Herbal Energy, and Mental Alertness*
- Contains 350 mg of ABB's Proprietary ADRENERGIC CATALYST TECHNOLOGY (ACT) with Advantra Z®
- BITTER ORANGE EXTRACT - standardized for SYNEPHRINE N-Methyltyramine, Hordenine, and Tyramine 0 GYARANA CAFFEINE and OCTOPAMINE
- ACT was developed to ENHACNCE ALERTNESS, THERMOGENESIS, and overall ENERGY LEVELS by strategically stimulating adrenergic receptors*
- 22 grams of STACKED CARBS for ENERGY and GLYCOGEN REPLENISHMENT*
- 150 MG L-TYROSINE
- 120 mcg of CHROMIUM and 10 mg NIACIN
- NO ASPARTAME
Total caffeine from all sources is 200 mg.
Total Synephrine from bitter orange is 20 mg.
- Supplement Facts
Consume on (1) bottle of Ripped Force prior to or between meals, 1-3 times per day. Do not exceed three (3) bottles daily.
Serving Size 1 bottles Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 90.00 Sodium 55.00 mg 2% Potassium 190.00 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 22.00 g 7% Sugars 12.00 g Phosphorus 60.00 mg 6% Niacin (as Niacinamide) 10.00 mg 50% Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 120.00 mcg 100% Proprietary ACT Blend 350.00 mg ** Guarana Extract (Paullinia cupana)(seed)(standardized for caffeine) ** Caffeine(as caffeine anhydrous) ** ** AdvantraZ® BitterOrange Extract(Citrus aurantium)(fruit)(standardized:synephrinen-methyltyraminehordeninelyramine&octopamine ** L-Tyrosine 150.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Triple Filtered Water, Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Crystalline Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Grape Skin Extract (for color), Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Color, BHT
Ephedra Free, No Aspartame
Storage Instructions: Shake container before use.
Store in a cool dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.
Warning: This product contains caffeine. Do not exceed recommended dose. Limit the use of caffeine containing medications, food, and beverages while taking this product. Too much caffeine and other compounds in this beverage may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, muscle tremor, headache, lightheadedness, mild delirium, rapid heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Consult a physician before use if taking prescription or ever the counter medications. Not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney disease, or other serious medical conditions. Do not use with drugs or alcohol. Do not use if pregnant, nursing a baby, or sensitive to tyramine. Do not use during strenuous activity in high temperature conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
Mnufactured and Distributed by:
AMERICAN BODY BUILDING PRODUCTS®, LLC
Walterboro, SC 29488
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Long-Lasting Energy
- Works Quickly
- Quick Boost
Comments about ABB American Body Building Ripped Force® - Fruit Punch:
I drink this when I get off work, heading to the gym. Heightens my energy and focus.
- Ask A Question