Flax Seed Oil Composition per capsule (Typical)
- Naturally occurring plant lignans
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support the cardiovascular system, digestive health and joint health*
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega-3) - 780mg
- Linoleic Acid (omega-6) - 156mg
- Oleic Acid (omega-9) - 143mg
- Flax Seed Particulate (containing Lignans) - 26mg
- Other - 195mg
- TOTAL: 1300mg
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel capsule 1-3 times daily.
|Serving Size 1 Softgel Capsules
|Servings Per Container 180
|Calories from Fat
|Total Fat (as Flax Seed Oil)(Linum usitatissimum)
|** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Flax Seed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) Standardized to 45% ALA, Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Color
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product it you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For more information:
SHOP NOW @ GNC.COM
Conforms to SUP <2091> for weight.
Meets USP <2040> disintegration.