Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
The Bauerfeind EPITRAIN elbow support helps aid in the treatment of Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow), Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow), post elbow Athroscopy, elbow strains or sprains, pre and post-operative elbow conditions, chronic swelling and edema, and arthritis/osteoarthritis. Features
- Knitted elbow support incorporating 2 anatomically contoured silicone inserts surrounding the medial and lateral elbow bones (epicondyles) and lying over the flexor and extensor muscles
- Silicone inserts help leave the elbow bones pressure-free and help provide an intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema
- Helps promote proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the elbow for increased joint stabilization
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- 0: 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 in.
- 1: 7 1/2 - 8 1/4 in.
- 2: 8 1/4 - 9 in.
- 3: 9 - 9 3/4 in.
- 4: 9 3/4 - 10 1/2 in.
- 5: 10 1/2 - 11 1/2 in.
- 6: 11 1/2 - 12 1/4 in.
- Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the arm, with the arm slightly bent, at 43/4 inches below the lateral elbow bone
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question