Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back Support
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
The LumboTrain back support from Bauerfeind is designed to help stabilize and relax your back. This support can be used to help in the prevention of mechanical lower back pain, degenerative joint disease (arthritis), Lumbar syndrome (muscular imbalance), chronic postural disorders, bone formation disorders, degenerative disc disease, minor instability of the lumbosacral spine, muscle strain, and Sacroiliac dysfunction. Features
- Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert helps to stabilize and relax lower back muscles
- Silicone insert with raised nodules provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue, leading to increased circulation, and allowing for unicompartmental movement
- Intermittent compression stimulates muscle activity which most lower back supports do not achieve
- Helps promote proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization
- Anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the edges to prevent rolling of the support
- VELCRO® brand closure fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- 1: 27 1/2 - 31 1/2 in.
- 2: 31 1/2 - 35 1/2 in.
- 3: 35 1/2 - 39 1/4 in.
- 4: 39 1/4 - 43 1/4in.
- 5: 43 1/4 - 47 1/4 in.
- Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference below the waist
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question