GAT™ NITRAFLEX™ Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Pwd - Original
GAT™ NITRAFLEX™ Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Pwd - Original30 Servings
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
PHYSIOLOGICAL BASIS: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The NITRAFLEX™ pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.*
UNIQUE PROPERTIES OF SOME OF THE KEY COMPOUNDS IN NITRAFLEX:
- 1-SCOOP POTENCY*: NITRAFLEX is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take NITRAFLEX with 5 hours of bedtime.
- HIGH CITRULLINE: ARGININE RATIO: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your preworkout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase*.
- 6 WEEKS OF TESTOSTERONE: Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) has been shown to increase testosterone in healthy subjects*. The average increase in total and free testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5%, respectively. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased only 3 hours after a single dose of CFB.
- EFFECTIVE DOSES OF BETA-ALANINE: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added an exceptionally powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-cerebral sensation)
- CREATINE-FREE: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. (When you see yourself getting bloated, you may be fooled into thinking the product is "working.") We left it out of NITRAFLEX precisely for this reason. Thus making NITRAFLEX ideal for pre-contest prep.
- COGNITIVE ENHANCERS: NITRAFLEX contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a scoop (½ scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ with 6-8 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optional - Stack NITRAFLEX™ “Tablets”: Take 3-4 NITRAFLEX Stimulant-Free Tablets with 1 scoop of NITRAFLEX Powder 30 minutes before training for more dramatic effects.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV NITRAFLEX™ PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND 7365.00 mg ** Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex 0.00 ** 2-Amino-5-(carbamoylamino)pentanoic acid (S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate ** (E)-5-(4-hydroxystyryl)benzene-13-diol 4-[(E)-2-(35-dimethoxyphenyl)ethenyl]phenol ** Acute Energy Focus Intensity Neuromodulating Endurance Complex 0.00 ** 3-Aminopropanoic acid 137-Trimethyl-1H-purine-26(3H7H)-dione 2-(Dimethylamino) ** ethanol 2-acetylamino-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-propanoic acid 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl) ** butyric acid Micro-encapulated Beta-Phenylethylamine (for optimized absorption into the bloodstream) ** Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root] ** Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex 0.00 ** Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) US Patent #5962049 ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 1 SCOOP PER SERVING. Scientifically formulated by, and manufactured exclusively for: GAT/German American Technologies 64 Sunnyside Ave Fl 2, Stamford, CT 06902 USA
- Health Notes
Natural Testosterone SupportIn men, testosterone levels peak in young adulthood and decline over time. A number of supplements are marketed as natural testosterone support, though these effects have not been demonstrated in clinical research. Talk to your doctor if you suspect your T levels are low.
Select a topic:
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question