Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Pacific Health Laboratories Accelerade Lemonade
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
Pacific Health Laboratories Accelerade Lemonade2.6 lb(s).
Price: was $28.99 Now $13.97
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Buy One Get One 50% Off, Mix and Match! DetailsSee all available promotions
AVAILABILITY: BACKORDER Leaves warehouse in 1-2 weeks Details
- New improved taste. Same great product.
- Thirst Quenching Sports Energy with All-Natural Protein
- Rapid Hydration
- More Energy
- Faster Recovery
- Lemon Lime
- Why a sports drink with protein?
- Protein extends exercise endurance-up to 24% more than a conventional sports drink
- Protein reduces muscle damage
- Protein helps muscles recover faster so you'll feel stronger the next time you work out
- ACCELERADE, the only sports drink that contains carbohydrate and protein in a patented* 4-1 ratio, is unmatched in its ability to help athletes perform better and recover faster.
- Accelerade® is the first sports drink that provides rapid hydration plus the added benefits of all-natural protein to re-energize muscles during exercise and help muscles recover faster after exercise.
Studies at leading sports science labs show that protein-enhanced ACCELERADE extends endurance 24% more than a conventional sports drink and 57% more than water.
Light, refreshing ACCELERADE meets the total hydration, energy and nutritional needs of working muscles.
Check out accelerade.com
- OFFICIAL SPORTS DRINK
- United States Track Coaches Association
- College Swimming Coaches Association of America
- American Hockey Coaches Association
- Women’s Basketball Coaches Association
- are you acceleraded?
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Mix 1 scoop with 12 oz. of cold water in a glass or water bottle. Use before, during and after exercise.
Serving Size 1 scoop(s) Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 120.00 Calories from Fat 10.00 Total Fat 1.00 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Cholesterol 10.00 mg 3% Sodium 190.00 mg 8% Potassium 65.00 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 21.00 g 7% Dietary Fiber 0.00 g 0% Sugars 20.00 g Protein 5.00 g 10% Vitamin A 0.00 IU 0% Vitamin A 0.00 IU 0% Vitamin E 30.00 IU 100% Vitamin E 30.00 IU 100% Magnesium 120.00 mg 30% Magnesium 120.00 mg 30% Vitamin C 60.00 mg 100% Vitamin C 60.00 mg 100% Calcium 40.00 mg 4% Calcium 40.00 mg 4% Iron 0.00 mg 0% Iron 0.00 mg 0% ** Daily Value (DV) not established † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram:
Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Avoid excess heat above 140oF. Warning: Contains Milk and Soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products. ©2003 PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.
ACCELERADE® is a registered trademark of PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc.
Manufactured for PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc., Woodbridge, NJ 07095
*U.S. Patent 6,051,236
Ascend is a trademark of Cargill, Inc.
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question