QTY: 10 oz(s)
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel once or twice a day or more as needed, preferably between meals.
|Serving Size 1 softgels|
|Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Royal Jelly (3.3x) equivalent to 1000mg of Fresh Royal Jelly||303.00 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Beeswax, Glycerin, Lecithin
Free of yeast, salt, preservatives and common allergens.
Y.S. ORGANIC BEE FARMS
Sheridan, IL 60551
1. Abou-Hozaifa BM, Badr El-Din NK. Royal jelly, a possible agent to reduce the nicotine-induced atherogenic lipoprotein profile. Saudi Med J 1995;16:337-42.
2. Abou-Hozaifa BM, Roston AAH, El-Nokaly FA. Effects of royal jelly and honey on serum lipids and lipoprotein cholesterol in rats fed cholesterol-enriched diet. J Biomed Sci Ther 1993;9:35-44.
3. Cho YT. Studies on royal jelly and abnormal cholesterol and triglycerides. Am Bee J 1977;117:36-9.
4. Liusov VA, Zimin IU. Experimental rational and trial of therapeutic use of bee raising product in cardiovascular diseases. Kardiologia 1983;23:105-9 [in Russian].
5. Vittek J. Effect of royal jelly on serum lipids in experimental animals and humans with atherosclerosis. Experientia 1995;51:927-35.
Royal jelly is a thick, milky substance produced by worker bees to feed the queen bee. The worker bees mix honey and bee pollen with enzymes in the glands of their throats to produce royal jelly.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com