derma e® Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment Moisturizing Gel8 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Derma E® natural bodycare
Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment Moisturizing Gel
Oil Free Moisturizer
Promotes cellular renewal
Derma E® Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment Moisturizing Gel is a refreshing formula that helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles in your skin caused by the sun and aging.
Vitamin A encourages cell renewal and enhances your skin's youthful appearance. We incorporate 10,00 I.U. per 100 gm to give your skin the maximum nourishing benefits.
This fast-absorbing water-based gel is gerat for oily or blemish-prone skin. It adds no oil, and is an excellent problem skin treatment. Leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.
Derma E® is Family Owned and Operated
Proven Natural Formulations since 1984
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Directions for Use: After cleansing, apply Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment Gel morning and evening, or anytime your skin needs a refreshing moisture boost. Usable under makeup.
Other Ingredients: Water(Aqua), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural and Fragrant Oils No Animal Testing, Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
Simi Valley CA 93063
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple to Use
- Daily Use
Comments about DERMA E 1011086 derma e? Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment Moisturizing Gel:
I use this product twice a day and periodically throughout the day. It doesn't leave my skin sticky nor does it flake or peel after it dries. It's excellent for nightly applications (before bedtime). I will definitely purchase it again and recommend it to others.
- Ask A Question