derma e® DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum Moisturizer
derma e® DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum Moisturizer2 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Derma E® DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serium Moisturizer
DMAE - ALpha Lipoic - C-Ester Serum
This intensive firming formula helps lift, tighten and tone loose skin. Easily absorbed, this silky serum is fortified with Lemon Grass, Horsetail herbal extract, Chamomile and skin vitamins to provide light hydration while improving elasticity and firmness.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Directions for Use:After thoroughly cleansing and toning skin, apply DMAE - ALpha Lipoic - C-Ester serum to face and neck. May be used alone for those with oily or blemish-prone skin, or in combination with other derma e® moisturizers to enhance their effect. Can be used morning and evening. <
No Animal Testing, Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
Simi Valley, CA 93063 USA
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Evens Out Skin Tone
- Improves Skin Texture
- Minimizes Wrinkles
- Noticeable Results
- Deep Wrinkles
- Dry/Chapped Skin
- Fine Lines
- Oily/Combination Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Sun Damage
Comments about DERMA E 1011086 derma e® DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum Moisturizer:
This is a great moisturizer for all skin types. It does have a unique smell, but the ingredients are exactly what you want. I have compared this brand with the PerriconeMD brand (which smells like fish), and this product is much cheaper for the same effect. It really helps moisturize.... I use it twice a day before I apply my moisturizer.
- Ask A Question
PEOPLE WHO BUY THIS ALSO BUY:
- Price: $24.99
- Regular Price: $35.88
- Sale Price: $27.91
- Regular Price: $35.88
- Sale Price: $27.91