Mama Mio Bootcamp for Butts
Mama Mio Bootcamp for Butts1 Kit
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
$1 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Skincare for supermamas
Bootcamp for Butts
life your butt in 30 days
A complete skincare and exercise system
3 minute exercise programme, Body Buff, Tummy Toner, Shrink to Fit Cream
The TIME has Come to get your Body Back
Bottoms Up! A butt Lift in a Box
A complete bottom and thigh skincare and exercise system to lift your butt in 30 days
don't take our word for it - here are a few of our product testimonails:
'Want liposuction? Try Mama Mio First'
'This really is bootcamp for bulges'
'It's a no brainer - everything I need in one box to get FIT skin, inside and out.'
At a certain point in every woman's life, we look in the mirror and think, 'Yikes! The time has come to get my body back!'. Our Mama Mio range is all about improving and maintaining the tone, texture, and elasticity of skin. We are proud to lead the new movement in skincare - facial quality bodycare focusing on the specific benefits women want, to achieve and maintain fit skin for life. Great skin shouldn't be exclusive to your face. Look after every inch of you and feel great in your skin.
A complete skincare and exercise system to lift your butt in 30 days
Do you have one single friend who is at ease with her rear view? We Mama Mia girls are no exception and, in our quest for a real result, created this kit; our secret to a tighter, smoother and less "wobbly" behind. The Bootcamp for Butts system includes our 3 step skincare wonder-combo to smooth, soften, tone, tighten, increase circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite (wow!). To ensure a dramatic difference, we have honed in on two simple but highly effective daily exercises that take no more than 3 minutes a day. Everyone can find 3 minutes a day and, rest assured, if you commit for 30 days you will see results.
Step 1 (once a day)
Your 3 minute exercise programme
Great skincare will make a big difference to the tone, texture and elasticity of your skin but for the dramatic results you are yearning for, you need to go beyond skin deep. This kit contains clear and simple instructions for two of the most effective exercises to recontour your gluteus. Tighten and tone your glutes and hamstrings to improve your rear view.
Step 2(three times a week)
Supersmooth Body Buff
What do we want? We want smooth, soft, touchable skin. Our body Buff is gentle but effective; perfect for sensitive souls and regular use. A blend of Sweet ALmond Oil, Chamomile and Vitamin E with micro-ground pumice to gently remove dead skin cells, encourage cell renewal and prep your skin for the next two steps. Feel free to buff all over or just focus on your rear trouble spots. Apply on dry skin and shower off.
Step 3 (once a day)
Tummy Toner will improve the surface texture and tone of your skin, and not just your tummy. IT works like a facial peel on your bottom and backs of things, rich in papaya enzymes for gentle daily exfoliation, hyaluronic acid (the most powerful moisturiser known to man) to plump the skin and a clever soy protein complex to help lift, tighten and smooth the skin surface.
Step 4 (once a day) Shrink to Fit
A sink-in-quick serum cream, packed with radically effective ingredients to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, restore elasticity, reduce water retention and sponginess and increase firmness. It is also rich in Adipolism, an amazing new ingredient proven in lab testing to help shrink fat cells and then prevent new cells forming. Apply on thighs and bottom, massaging in for 20 seconds. Honey, I shrank my hips!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Warning: SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FORADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATIONAND INGREDIENTS. Distributed by Mama Mia Ltd Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple to Use
- Daily Use
Comments about Mama Mio Bootcamp for Butts:
I would definitly recommend this product to my friends. The scents are wonderful and leave skin very soft. The excercise program is so simple but effective. I feel the burn every time :)
- Ask A Question